Alpha Betas discussion

Beta reader(s) needed

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura | 9 comments I am writing a MC (motorcycle club) erotic romance and looking for someone who enjoys this type of romance who has time to read my story and provide any input, suggestions, recommendations. This is my first attempt at writing romance and all help will be greatly appreciated.

message 2: by H.M. (new)

H.M. Stewart (hmstewart) | 2 comments Hi Laura,
I too have recently begun a series in this particular genre. It was my first attempt at publishing my own work and has been a slow process but I'm getting there. I would be more than willing to take a look. I'm still struggling to get beta readers myself and I'm in the process of writing the third installment of my series.

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura | 9 comments Hi H.M.
Thanks for replying to my post. I appreciate your willingness to take a look at my writing. I could really use the help. Please tell me where I should send you the Word document.

Also, please let me know if you would like me to look at your work. I've never been a beta reader but I would be happy to try to help.
Laura

message 4: by H.M. (new)

H.M. Stewart (hmstewart) | 2 comments If you want to message me the email address you would be sending it from I can add it to my trusted emails on the Kindle and you could send it to me that way. I've found its the easiest way. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't mind looking over mine as well

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura | 9 comments Just wondering if you received the message I sent with my e-mail address? I'm new to Goodreads and not sure if it sent or not. Let me know if you still want me to do a beta read. I'm at a good point where I can do it right now.

Laura

message 6: by Beverly (new)

Beverly A | 1 comments I am an avid reader, and MC romances are my absolute favorite. I would be happy to take a look at your work and beta read for you. Let me know if you are interested.

message 7: by Joraine (new)

Joraine Hi! I love reading MC romances and I'm interested to beta read it for you. :)