Rated R RPs discussion

RP Folder #2 > Floral & Essie

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

⭐Essie⭐ (RealEssie) | 68 comments Haii. So did you want them to be Step or blood? And what is your age range?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments We can do step. And the age range would be about 16-19.

message 4: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

⭐Essie⭐ (RealEssie) | 68 comments Awesome, mine will be up in a moment.

message 6: by ⭐Essie⭐ (last edited Jul 30, 2016 09:59AM) (new)

⭐Essie⭐ (RealEssie) | 68 comments

(view spoiler)
http://66.media.tumblr.com/99e53bd0c6...

His father: (view spoiler)
http://thinkfuse.com/wp-content/uploa...

Roman Jones / 19 / September. 23. 1996 / 6'2

Roman is the type of person that speaks his mind. No matter what or where he is. He has always been that way since he was younger. And that didn't change even though he is now in college. Roman doesn't remember his mother, she had walked out on him and his father a year after he was born. They dont know why but, hisi father never made him feel like he was missing out on anything. Actually only about a another three years, his father had already remarried to another woman, who happened to come with a little daughter of her own. Him and the little girl grow to be close and they are still close now. Actually she is the really reason he is coming home for summer break.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments I'm on my phone so do you have his appearance

message 8: by ⭐Essie⭐ (last edited Jul 30, 2016 09:59AM) (new)

⭐Essie⭐ (RealEssie) | 68 comments I fixed for you.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mi Bailey||17
http://media.vogue.com/r/h_480,w_480/...

Mi's mother||

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photo...

Mi's father died when she was six. Since then her mother has been pushing her away. A while later her mother met her step father who she soon married. He had come with an older son. They grown close and they do everything together. When her brother left she was bored and alone but now that her parents are gone for the entire summer on vacation she gets to spend the summer with her brother.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Ignore the six part in her history

message 11: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

Finally it was summer vacation and Roman was driving home. He promised his step-sister, Mia. That he would come back home for summer break, even though he had second thoughts after he found out that their would only be him and her. He thought about not going. Its not like they never been alone together. But it was different now, they weren't little kids anymore. As he drove, he sighed. He was almost home. But of course, he had to stop at an red light. He sighed once again as he leaned sightly back in his chair and ran his hand through his hair. He was tired, it was a long drive from his college to his him town. It was actually a three day drive, even tho he stopped to a hotel last night. He was already on the road before the sun came up. As he waited for the light to change, he thought about how much Mia might have changed. He knew that she would probably be shocked to how much he changed since the last time they talked he didn't have tattoos. Since his father told him he couldn't get any until he was out of the house.

Roman heard someone blowing at him, he sighed as he rubbed his eyes as he looked up at the light and noticed that it had turned green. He started driving once again. I will be home by morning he thought to himself as he continued driving.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mi was sitting in her room jumping with excitement. Her brother would be home soon. Mi had changed a lot. She was no longer the quiet shy girl with the glasses and braces. No she was strong and confident. She honestly didn't even look like her old self. Her old self was chubby, shy, sick all the time, and secretive. Her new self was, skinny built, out in the open with people, and she wasn't gone all the time. Her short brown hair is now long and a dark brown with blonde highlights. Her clothing was different as well. She used to wear baggy cloths now she wears skinny jeans and all that fun stuff. In all honesty Mi was excited to spend the summer with her brother. Besides a lot can happen in two and a half months and she was excited to find out what would happen.

message 13: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

Morning now Roman was now at the house, he sighed as he parked his car in front of the house he grow up in. He ran his hand through his hair as he looked out the window for a moment. He had so many memories there. He soon got out his car, the sun shined in his eyes. He sighed in a slight annoyance as he closed his eyes and closed the door behind him. He got his stuff the back sit of his car, he had a backpack over his shoulder plus he was holding a suitcase. He headed to the door, he thought that Mia might be sleep. Since when they were younger, she wasn't really a morning person. He put his suitcase down so he could get his key out his pocket. Once he unlocked the door, he opened the door and then got his suitcase. He got the key and walked in and closed the door behind him with his foot. He looked around at the house and smirked. He walked into the living room and throw down his backpack and his suitcase on the couch.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mi was sitting in the kitchen reading a book. She had bacon cooking in the oven. She thought she had something to do this morning but it couldn't happen. She was humming to the latest Megan Trainor song as she reads and sips on her special made milk. When she was younger she had gotten really sick with some sort of disease. Now she has to eat certain food or she'll really get really sick again. Mi never heard the front door open or close. But she was waiting for her brother to arrive. She needed to talk to someone and not sit around all day bored out of her mind. Letting out a long sigh Mi places her head against the table and sighs. She closes her eyes and takes deep breaths.

message 15: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

Roman sighed as stood in the living room, he ran his hand through his hair. He was about to flopped down on the couch but he smelled something cooking. He frowned at the thought of someone leaving something in the oven. He glanced at the stairs not hearing anything, Mi most still be asleep will at least thats what he thought. He walked to the kitchen rubbing his eyes. Once he was done, he smirked at the sight of his step-sister laying on the table. He slowly walked up behind her and grabbed on to her waist. "Boo!" he said with a smirk on his face.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mi jumped and turned around. "Roman!!" She laughs jumping into his arms wrapping her legs and arms around him as she hugs him. "I missed you so much. It's been a long time. Where have you been? You haven't called me like you promised you would." Mi rants. She normally does this when she's happy or nervous. Mi places her face in the crook of his neck. She was so glad he was finally here. She sighed and closed her eyes again.

message 17: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

⭐Essie⭐ (RealEssie) | 68 comments Roman smirked as he held Mi in his arms. He tighten his arms around her waist. "I am sorry..." he said softly. He knew he promised her that he was gonna call her every other day. But between his class and other things. He was only able to call her like twice since he was gone. He sighed as he felt her breath on his neck. "I missed you so much though and plus i came here and i am gonna be here until the end." he said. If he was honest, he never wanted to let her go.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mi nods. "It's okay. All that matters is that you're here now. Mom and dad left again. I never really see them anymore now that you've left. They're always busy for me. They promised me that they would come to my softball state championships but they never showed up. We won state but I guess I felt alone. Mom and dad weren't there to congratulate me while my team had families. To be honest I'm jealous of you." Mi says quietly. "They were there for you for everything. I just wish they would pay me some attention. I know it sounds selfish."

message 19: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

Roman raised a eyebrow at her words. He was shocked that she felt alone, he know that his dad was probably busy with work like usual. But he thought with him gone they would pay more attention to Mia. He shook his head. "You don't sound selfish... I mean, I left because... nvm. Don't worry about that, don't want you to feel all sad while I'm here." he said, still holding her in his arms like she was nothing. He glanced over at the oven and raised his eyebrow. "What you cooking pumpkin head?" He asked her.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mi nods. "Okay." She mumbles "oh and I'm cooking bacon. So yeah." She laughs placing her face into his neck.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments ((Adding on))

Mi smiles softly and looks back at him. She took in his appearance. "You look better. More built and stuff." Mi says. She wasn't joking or anything. He was really built and he look hot. But he was her step brother and she could do that. It was against the law and it would hurt her parents.

message 22: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

He nodded to her words and how she placed her face back into his neck. He was about to say something but she beat him to it, he chuckled at her words. "You don't look to bad yourself, your not the short little chubby girl." he joked with her, even though she really had changed more than he thought she would have. He noticed that she didn't have her glasses or even her braces. She pretty but, before he even let his mind go through he push the thought away. He heard a ringing coming from in the living room and sighed. He placed Mia down, he smirked at the height difference. He ruffled her hair before he walked off into the living room. It was the house phone, he answered the phone without looking at the caller ID. "Hello.." he said as he glanced over in the direction of the kitchen, where he left Mia.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mi walked out of the kitchen. "Who is it?" No one really ever calls the house phone unless it's the doctor or her parents for emergency purposes. Mi stood next to him and looked at him confused. "Hey is everything okay?" She asks. She gets scared when people answer the phone then looks at her. If it was the doctor he would be updating her on her treatment. But he wasn't supposed to call until next week so something must be really wrong now if he's calling her. Shaking her head she dismissed the thought and sat down on the couch. She waited until he got off the phone.

message 24: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

He heard Mi but at the same time. He sighed once he realized it was no important, just a friend that found about Roman being home. He sighed in the slight annoyance, he only really came to spine time with Mi. Everyone since didn't really matter since, he didn't promise them anything. "Look Taylor to be honest... I aint up for catching up with anyone in the past. Only came back because of my sister. So you and everyone else can find someone else to annoy this summer." He said, he didn't even wait to hear the boy's reply before he hung up. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. His eyes automatically went to Mi. He saw that she looked worried, he raised any eyebrow. "What's wrong?" he asked.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments "My sickness got worse. I thought that was the doctor calling. While you were gone I got really really sick and it was bad. Now I can't really eat anything. I'm not going to really eat the bacon I just smell the food and act like I can eat it. I also had a heart transplant. You remember when I was younger and I had all those chest pains and my heart rate was to high sometimes. Well it's because my heart was giving up so they replaced my heart for me. So that's been my life so far. In and out of hospitals." Mi shrugged. "I thought mom told you."

message 26: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

Roman frowned at the new he was being told, he new that Mia use to have chest pain when they were younger, since he remember that wasn't able to play rough with her because of it. But her having heart replacement was news to him. He sighed as he sat down next to her. He shook his head as he spoke. "Nah.. no one told me anything about it, you know if I would have been here." he said slightly feeling bad for ever leaving. It seem like once the thing he thought was ruining everything was gone. Everything else started to fall apart. He sighed as rolled up his long sleeves and leaned on his knees before he ran hand through his hair. "I am sorry I wasn't their for you, Mia." he said.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments Mi smiled at him resting her head on his shoulder. "It's okay. It's news to me that mom didn't tell you. She promised me she did. So I'm sorry that you didn't know." Mi says. So do you want to play a video game. I have Call of Duty lll." Mi smiles. She wanted to enjoy spending time with her brother as much as she could.

message 29: by ⭐Essie⭐ (new)

Roman nodded to her words. He didn't want to get all down in front of Mi. "Sure." he said as playfully flicked her in the forehead like he use to when he needed her to get off him for a second. He smirked at her reaction as he got to his feet. He walked over to the big TV in the living room, he turned it on and got the game ready. He got the remotes and headed back to the couch beside Mi. He passed her the second player remote, since he was always the first player. He was the oldest after all. He ran his hand through his hair as the game started.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 182 comments "I've been practicing my shooting skills brother. You're going down." She laughs. Mi leaned against him a little like she used to do when they played. But this time if felt strange. Strangely good. She cleared her throat as the game started. Mi picked her second class and got ready to launch the team death match round. She smiles looking over at Roman. "Prepare to die." She laughs.