1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Criminal Minds ( Jess x Lilian )

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hello.

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Hey :D

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments So I take it you have seen all the seasons? And the new one?

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments I've seen some of the new season up to the 11th episode but I've already seen spoilers and stuff so I know what happens

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Okay, so I don't normally do Ocs for this unless it's OC x Spencer Reid or one of the other characters

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Hmmmmm well I'd prefer to do ocs but I wouldn't mind playing Reid

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alright ^^, Do you prefer singles or doubles?

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments We can do singles ^_^

message 9: by j a m m e s (last edited Jul 30, 2016 06:20AM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Okay, so I'll have my girl up, do you have a blank detailed template I can use?

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments No I don't sorry!

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Damn that's quite alright, let's figure out a plot before I start on my character

message 12: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Ok XD

Earlier you said you had an idea you wanted to try out?

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Huh? Oh yeah that's right, give me a moment, I'm currently making a Harry Potter group at the moment, so I'm trying my best to reply at the same time.

message 14: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments It's np I can wait ^__^

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Okay ^^

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments
[ Only If You Promise ]

Muse A is the daughter of a rapist who tapped and killed women and children who didn't comply to his sexual desires, when she was thirteen she was raped by her father and taken in by a man who's name is Aaron Hotchner.

Aaron Hotchner, a 30 year old man, who takes in a young girl after she is raped by her father, apparently she lived next door to him and Haley for thirteen years and they hadn't noticed. Aaron is now forty five years old and he lives by himself, he doesn't know where his adopted daughter is until she shows up in his office, sitting in his chair behind his desk.

Muse A joins the FBI during this time that Spencer Reid is dating Maeve Donavan, she and Spencer share a profound bond that turns into friendship pretty quickly. During a case, Soencers girlfriend Maeve is taken hostage and killed, in front of Spencer and Muse A who, alongside Spencer, was tied to a chair and forced to watch the murder of Maeve Donavan and the unsub. When they were both untied by their co-workers, Spencer immediately turned to Muse A for emotional support. For the whole week, Spencer and Muse A spend time at his apartment, Muse A stays to help Spencer through his pain and eventually gets him to go back to work when one case requires his need of intelligence.

Spencer goes to work with Muse A again and as the case goes on, Spencer stays with Muse A no matter where she goes, his mind telling him constantly to protect his best friend, he soon learns he's in love with her and when they return home, he tells her. Muse A doesn't say yes to Spencer until he promises to stop taking Dilaudid, does Spencer make this promise? Or does he turn?

message 17: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Sounds good I like it! Where would we start?

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Perhaps when Muse A comes to his house? But let me make my character first please ^^

message 19: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Sounds good and of course take your time ^_^

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments [ Full Name: ] Aquamarine Samantha Lucky/Hotchner
[ Nicknames: ] Aqua, Qua, Marine, Quamarine, Sam, Ama, Mantha, Luck, Lucky
[ Gender: ] Female
[ Age: ] 28 years old
[ Date of Birth: ] March 17th
[ Place of Birth: ] Belfast, Ireland ( Moved to Virginia when she was a baby )
[ Time of Birth: ] 6:26 AM

[ Job Title: ] Dr. Aquamarine
[ Job: ] FBI/BAU Profiler
[ Place: ] Profiler/Sniper/Assistant Technical Analyst
[ Teammates: ]
Aaron Hotchner
Derek Morgan
Penelope Garcia
JJ
Dr. Spencer Reid
David Rossi

[ Appearance: ]

[ Personality: ] TBRPD
[ History: ] Basically it's explained in the plot. I'll explain more of it when it is brought up by someone in the Roleplay, if it ever is.

[ Relarionships: ]

America Alexander Lucky - Mother
Steven Damian Lucky - Father
Aaron Hotchner - Adopted Father
Haley Hotchner ( Née Brooks ) - Adopted Mother
Jack Hotchner - Adopted Brother
Jonas Alvin Lucky - Twin Brother
Leslie Cara Lucky - Twin Sister
Vee Hannah Lucky - Sister

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Soon to be Dr. Spencer Reid
Relationship: Single

message 21: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Sweet! Do you want me to make a character profile too?

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Nah, I mean we both know who Spencer is

message 23: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Ok :)

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alright, who starts?

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Also, gotta go charge my iPad

message 26: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Can you start please?

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Aquamarine sat in her car, her radio blaring 5 Seconds of Summer, she switched it off and turned the car off, her eyes settled on the package next to her on the passenger seat. It was a book that she knew Spencer loved and always talked about, she picked the package up and removed the car keys from their place. Opening her door and stepping out into the chilly air, she closed the door shut and made her way to the building that stood before her, the building in which her best friend Spencer Reid resided in and possibly now was waiting for her in. Aquamarine entered the building with a content sigh and walked over to the plant in the corner, she touched it's leaves and smelled the flowers that were blooming upon it. Aquamarine made her way to the steps, the package in her hands still, a noise from her pocket disturbed her train of thoughts and she picked her phone out of her pocket, she answered it with a cheery hello, only to hear the Depressed sound of Penelope Garcia, she listened as Garcia asked about Spencer, she listened as Garcia let out a few cries, she sighed and told her friend that she hadn't seen Spencer at all yet today. Garcia said something inaudible and then ended the call, leaving Aquamarine to wonder how bad the others felt for Reid, she ended up reaching Spencer's apartment and knocked on the door.

message 28: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Spencer still couldn't believe it even after two weeks he couldn't believe that Maeve was just gone. He kept repeating the events over and over in his head thinking that if he been faster or smarter.... if he had said or done something different then Maeve would still be here. He knew it was completely illogical to think like that but he couldn't help it guilt completely took over his thoughts. The only reason he even got out of bed this morning was because he knew Aqua was coming over. After a whole morning of not doing anything except wander around his apartment and drinking coffee with a large amount of sugar he found that he was actually happy to have someone come over especially since that person could somewhat relate to what he was going through. He was sitting on the couch trying to read when he heard the knock on his door. Sighing in relief he put the book down and shuffled to the door making sure it was unlocked before he opened it. "Hey" he whispered hoarsely giving Aqua a watery half-smile that didn't quite meet his eyes. "Come on in," he said moving to the side so that she could come in.

((Sorry this took so long!))

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Aquamarine smiled as Spencer let her in and she walked into his apartment, " How you feeling Spency?" Aquamarine asked using a nickname she knew he hated, but she felt as if the nickname was needed anyways, since it would probably cheer him up a little. Aquamarine made her way over to the couch and sat down, placing the package on the table as she did so, her eyes wandered over her shoulder and looked at Reid, awaiting an answer from her friend.

(( it's fine ))