The City of Arcadia {Semi-Advanced rp.} discussion

Requests > Request Moderator Positions

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Jul 29, 2016 09:58PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 50 comments Mod
Here I will Allow members wanting a place as Moderator to be requested. I will put down a survey. The Person that I find to fill them out the best will have a better chance of having place as a Moderator. I will allow two positions to be open. When those are taken up I will freeze this topic until we have more members requiring more moderators. The first step is showing you can properly bold and hace some handiness with aesthetically pleasing work.

{Thy Survey:}

{Name:}
{Why do you seek this position:}
{Any Idea to maybe improve this group? :}
{Brownie point Question: If you were a a supernatural what would you be? :}
{Roleplay Example/Testing Part:} The more detailed you are gives you a better chance of exceeding my expectations. As well put it in a spoiler.

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) {Name:} Daydreams but feel free to call me Jay or Lily
{Why do I seek this position:} Because I feel like this would be a good chance to strengthen my moderating skills
{Any Idea to maybe improve this group? :} Well, maybe a list that lists the open monarch positions and maybe another list where is lists each and every character so people know who they have and all.
{Brownie point: If you were a supernatural what would you be? :} A DEMON
{Roleplay Example/Testing Part:}
(view spoiler)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 12 comments Mod
{Name:} Wulfie
{Why do you seek this position:} Fun
{Any Idea to maybe improve this group? :} List of species, not a fixed list, but one that would be updated as new species are introduced.
{Brownie point Question: If you were a a supernatural what would you be? :} Witch/Wizard/Warlock/Sorcerer/Mage, any magic user, basically
{Roleplay Example/Testing Part:}
(view spoiler)

message 4: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Sep 24, 2016 11:21AM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 50 comments Mod
@ Daydream I aprrove thy Position! You are now welcome to help out the group! :o)

@ Big Bad Wulfie I approve thy Position! You are now welcome to help out the group! :o)

Very pleased with you two. He can start conversing on ways to make things more pleasing in the mod chat thread to begin with.