Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Erotic Book Discussion > Looking for a BWWM Erotica/Romance

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jane (new)

Jane | 1 comments Recently I read a BWWM erotica that I really enjoyed, but I can't remember the title of it. In the book, the man works as a model and I can't remember the women's job. They meet in a church and try to refrain from sex before marriage. Eventually, they end up getting married early, because they can't keep their hands to themselves. Quick side note: they consummate the marriage in the man's parents house. If anyone can think of a boom that reminds them of this description I would be really grateful.

message 2: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Cross | 7 comments Hello all! I'm wondering if some people could read my boo Blood & Lust and write a review on amazon and here. Its an IR vampire romance. Blood and Lust

message 3: by Shani (new)

Shani Greene-Dowdell (shanibooks) | 18 comments Earned by the Billionaire has a lot of spicy scenes. Earned by the Billionaire

message 4: by Marissa (new)

Marissa | 81 comments Jane wrote: "Recently I read a BWWM erotica that I really enjoyed, but I can't remember the title of it. In the book, the man works as a model and I can't remember the women's job. They meet in a church and try..."

Hi Jane, I think the book that you're referring to is The Preachor's Son by B. D. Anderson, read that one a short time ago and enjoyed it myself!

The Preacher's Son by B.D. Anderson