Harry Potter Fans discussion

The Cursed Child > The Play comes out tomorrow!!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophie, Advisor Mod (new)

Sophie Simpson (sophiecool123) | 1008 comments Mod
The play comes out tomorrow and the book comes out the day after that!! Tell us how excited you are for the cursed child!!

message 2: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 90 comments Super excited! Mine is supposed to be here on Wednesday! Reread the entire series before hand.

message 3: by Mahima (new)

Mahima Pradhan The play comes out today as it's already 9am of 31st July here in India. I really can't wait to get the book that I have pre-ordered!!!

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments I GET IT TOMORROW!!! I WENT TO THE PARTY TONIGHT!!!

message 5: by Sophie, Advisor Mod (new)

Sophie Simpson (sophiecool123) | 1008 comments Mod
Ravenpaw/claw~Alas! Earwax! You're just as sane as I am (-Luna Lovegood) wrote: "I GET IT TOMORROW!!! I WENT TO THE PARTY TONIGHT!!!"
That's sooo cool I wanted to go to a party so bad! How was it?

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments It was kind of all age appropriate, there was this polyjuice potion testing thing and it was where you took a cup, stuffed tissue paper in to be the potion and 'drank it' there was a word written on the bottom which was a HP character, and the person you were there with had to help you guess it. It was a little fun but easy and inaccurate. There was Hedwig, which my friend got. THE POTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED FOR ANIMAL TRANSFORMATION!!!!! ARRRGG