Reading & Rambling discussion

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Cinder
August 2016 > Cinder Spoiler-Free Chat: August 2016 Book of the Month

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vanessa | 148 comments Anyone making their way through Cinder by Marissa Meyer can share their thoughts and progress here. This is the SPOILER FREE section, so please do not reveal information that might ruin someone's reading experience!

Zyndi Silva (zyndisilva) | 21 comments Is everyone past the first chapter? I enjoyed rereading how Cinder and Kai meet. I had forgotten. It is so sweet! ... The book is set in the future and, Still, IT, still is turning "it" off and on to see if it works. Sigh! Lol.

Devin  (theshelfie) | 20 comments Just as a question: When should we be done this book?

Vanessa | 148 comments Devin wrote: "Just as a question: When should we be done this book?"

I would think sometime around the end of August. It really depends on when everyone wants to do the liveshow--if we want to do the liveshow in the first couple days of september, that would be fine, too.

Zyndi Silva (zyndisilva) | 21 comments I am free on the last week of August except for Wednesday or Thursday.

Devin  (theshelfie) | 20 comments Cyndi wrote: "I am free on the last week of August except for Wednesday or Thursday."
I am good anytime after August 25