Lovers of Paranormal discussion

ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: THE DEVIL'S LIEUTENANT (Supernatural Thriller)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shervin (last edited Jul 30, 2016 12:17PM) (new)

Shervin Jamali | 5 comments Looking for honest reviewers. I have 18 positive Amazon reviews (4.8 star average), but would like a few more.

Synopsis: In the blink of an eye, Michael loses his family. As his life spirals out of control with grief, he is presented with the possibility that their souls might be trapped in Hell.
Thus begins an unimaginable and nightmarish journey to rescue his family from the depths of Hell, with the Devil as the puppet master pulling his strings, with twists and turns that will not be seen coming

Warning: Graphic violence and profanity included.

You can comment here or contact me at sherv_jamali@yahoo.com

Thanks much,
Sherv

message 2: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Hi Shervin! Your book will do better if you post a LARGE version of your bookcover, 400x600 pixels. You can learn how by clicking 'some html is ok' or referring back to the posting instructions and scrolling down to comment #6.

message 3: by Shervin (new)

Shervin Jamali | 5 comments Anna wrote: "Hi Shervin! Your book will do better if you post a LARGE version of your bookcover, 400x600 pixels. You can learn how by clicking 'some html is ok' or referring back to the posting instructions and..."

Thanks, Anna! How's that?

message 4: by Koolaid (new)

Koolaid | 10 comments If you are still looking for reviews, I would love to read this. I may be able to get to it within the month as I have a few I am obligated to review. If that is OK my email is koolaid53.abt@gmail.com.
ePub or Mobi would be good.

Dave

message 5: by Ramona (new)

Ramona Plant | 379 comments I would like to review this book. please send me a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
thanks

message 6: by Shervin (new)

Shervin Jamali | 5 comments Koolaid wrote: "If you are still looking for reviews, I would love to read this. I may be able to get to it within the month as I have a few I am obligated to review. If that is OK my email is koolaid53.abt@gmail...."

Sent. Thanks, Dave.

message 7: by Shervin (new)

Shervin Jamali | 5 comments Ramona wrote: "I would like to review this book. please send me a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
thanks"

Sent. Thanks, Ramona.