Three Kingdoms: A Fantasy Role-Play discussion

Ironclad > Palace Steps

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver looked up onto the great doors holding the people she wanted gone. She spit on a step and smirked.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Astoria Saw the palace steps in view. She was covered in blood splatters and she gripped her scissors tightly.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Yuck!))

Silver began to walk up the steps, stopping part of the way up, and sat down. She took her dagger out and began to scratch the steps, carving her initials.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Astoria saw someone. "What do you think you are doing?!" She asked sharply.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver looked up. "Carving my name into history, I think." She had finished her carving and stood up. "And may I ask why you are covered in blood?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Astoria put her hands behind her back "Why would you like to know?" She asked. Astoria looked at the carving on the stairs, she wished to carve her name somewhere.:

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((It says SOS.))

Silver rolled her eyes. "Because the lady who is talking to me is covered," She prenouced covered specially. "In blood."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Astoria grinned wickedly. "I kill anyone who dares to defy the king and queen. The blood isn't mine, but those of who defied the king"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) She sighed. "Sounds like Ironclad." She shook her head and started back down the stairs and towards the gates.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where do you think you are going?" she asked, wanting to know where the girl was going.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver looked at her. "I thought it was obvious. Out."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can I come with?" she asked, suddenly interested in following the girl.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver sighed. "If you don't decide to chop me to bits. Then sure." She went to the gate and waited.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Astoria laughed "I don't chop people to bits, I cut their skin off" she said. "Just kidding! That's creepy"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver mentally groaned. A wonderful day with a woman with red hands.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Astoria giddily followed her. She adjusted her skirt so toe bloodstains wouldn't show.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Where?))

Silver opened the gate and walked out.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((The streets?))

She brushed the fallen strands of wispy blonde hair out of her face. Astoria his her weapon in her pocket.