Three Kingdoms: A Fantasy Role-Play discussion

Ironclad > Streets

Comments Showing 1-50 of 300 (300 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Astoria walked through the streets with Sasuke. She looked all the shops they passed.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "Let me guess you wanna go to some shops?" Sasuke asked looking around too. He was looking for a food shop to eat a lot.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was just looking, do you want to go anywhere?" She asked him.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments Sasuke's stomach growled in hunger as he laughed a little bit. "Sorry wanna get something to eat?" he asked her. "ill pay" he says pointing ahead to a food shop.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure!" She said, Astoria was also a bit hungry, she hadn't rated breakfast..

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments Sasuke felt like he would die if he didn't get something to eat soon. He held the door open for Astoria and followed her in to a table.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Astoria walked inside and sat down at a table. She looked at Sasuke and asked "Do you know what you are getting?" She asked him.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Astoria walked inside and sat down at a table. She looked at Sasuke and asked "Do you know what you are getting?" She asked him.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "Yup im getting Salmon, beef, chicken" Sasuke said hungrily. "Do you know what your getting?" he asked her.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think I will get salmon.." She said as she set down her menu.

((Saaalllmooon <3 lol))

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "Mmmm Food" Sasuke replies showing his face for the first time by pulling of his mask. "Oh right you never seen my face" he says emotionless face.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Y-Yeah..I haven't.." She said, her face pink. He was actually quite handsome..

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "So what have you been up too lately cutie?" Sasuke says with a little smile. As the waiter brings drinks and an appetizer.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Killing people" she said, as if that was perfectly normal. "What about you?" She asked Sasuke.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments Sasuke laughs a little bit blushing. "I think I found my type of girl" he sort of laughs. "Same here, and look for a cute girl to hang with but I found one."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Astoria smiled..it felt weird to be call cute..but she liked it. "Are you an assassin?" She asked him, curious.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "Yup known by many names and lots of people fear me, even kings do" Sasuke tells her. "What are you thoughts are the survival games?" he asked her munching down some bread sticks.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I haven't thought about it much, although I know I am not joining. Are you?" She asked.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "I might cause it seems fun" Sasuke said breaking a bread stick and handing her a piece. "I know its suppose to be all death but I can make it" he says smiling so she wont worry about him.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Astoria took the piece of bread. "Even if I wanted too, it's not like my parents would let me anyways" she said before talking a bite of bread.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "Aw even if I was there protecting you? Your highness" Sasuke jokes a little bit before biting into his bread.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head "Sorry, but I am needed here.." She said

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "You could watch, cant you" Sasuke asked and said. As the waiter gives them their food.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah..." he said "I could go..to watch you.." she said smiling.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "Lets eat up" Sasuke says before munching down on his food. He also notices other girls cooing and giggling at him, so he tried to ignore them watching him and blushing at him.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Astoria noticed the girls also looking at him. She ignored it and started to eat her food also.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "What's up with them?" Sasuke asked her about the girls looking at him.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"They probably think you are handsome or something" she said as she took another bite of food.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "The way you say that hurts" Sasuke says holding his head down. His hair covering his eyes and he doesn't look up.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its true though..you are!" She said, before realizing it. Her face turned red again..

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "Thanks" Sasuke says trying to put on a fake smile. As his past was haunting him again.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you ok?" she asked him, noticing he seemed a bit different. Astoria wondered what happened..if something did happen..

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "Of course fine" Sasuke says before munching on his food more. He swallows hard "Why wouldn't I be?" he asked her gulping down water.

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 08, 2016 05:59PM) (new)

"Are you sure?" she asked him "You look a bit down.." Astoria could tell when someone was upset..or thinking about something..

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "Yes I'm fine I promise" Sasuke says putting on a small smile as he ate. He was also blinded by her beauty to let her know his past and for her to get hurt.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright.." she said, even though she didn't believe him.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments Every time a memory hit him his pupils dilate and go back to normal.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments Fairy~Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger!~ wrote: ""Alright.." she said, even though she didn't believe him."

((is been your turn XD))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you sure you are ok? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to though" she said.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "Yes I'm fine, I would tell you but I'm fine" Sasuke says shaking away the memories. "But what about you? Tell me about you" he says swallowing some food.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"What kind of stuff would you like to know?" Asked Astoria, wondering.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "Anything you wanna tell me" Sasuke says after gulping down more water. It was surprising though how he could stay fit even after eating so much.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged "there isn't much to know.." She said.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "Oh really?" Sasuke says waiting for a refill on food. He spins the plate on his finger.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really.." She said smiling. Astoria looked down at her plate, she hadn't touched most of her food..

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "You look like there is more to you than you think." Sasuke said using his lightning to spin the plate by itself.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Like what?" She asked him, wondering what he meant by that.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "You say there isn't much to know but I think there is" Sasuke says but stops at his pupils shrink a little and his face gets serious for a moment. Then goes back to normal.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well..I mean you know I am the princess" she whispered

« previous 1 3 4 5 6