Three Kingdoms: A Fantasy Role-Play discussion

Ironclad > Prince/Princess room(s)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 515 (515 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Astoria hopped through the window. "Do you want to come in?" She asked Sasuke.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "Sure I guess" Sasuke says front flipping into the room. He looks around "Nice room" he says .

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"T-thanks" she said as she sat down on her bed.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "your Welcome" Sasuke says as he sits down in one of her chairs. "So what's your plans for today?" he asked her.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

" I didn't have any plans.." She said as she looked down.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "Well if I'm holding you up from something I guess ill go then" Sasuke said getting up from the chair. He turns and takes off his mask with his back facing Astoria shaking his short of long air dreamily and puts mask back on. He turns back around facing her. "Sorry had to do that it was in my eyes." he says.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"You don't have to go!" She said, not wanting him to leave. "I would..rather you..stay.." Her face was bright red.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "You sure? Cause I don't wanna get you in trouble" Sasuke says as he looks out the window to see that something riled the guards. "Uh would your parents be ok with me here?" he asked looking at her bright red face.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"You won't get me in trouble, and my parents don't care who I bring here" she said without realizing it.when she realized what she said, her face turned red.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "Ok you wanna go into town? And if we do you should change your dress." Sasuke said pointing at her dress. "Want me to leave the room if your getting dressed?" he asked point his thumb at the window.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah.." She said as she went to her closet to grab a new dress.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments Sasuke does a back flip out the window, falling from her room to another rooftop. He slides down the room top front flipping to the ground waiting for her at the gate.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Astoria quickly changed and walked through there front gale.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments "lead the princess" Sasuke sort of smirked. Walking right next to her as they walked to town. ((post in town XD))

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments Fairy~Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger!~ wrote: "Astoria quickly changed and walked through there front gale."

((your turn to post at streets))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Elaine slept peacefully in her room. She still had a little blood on her face from last nights meal.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki knocked on the door. "Lady Elaine?" He called out, holding a tray of breakfast for his highness.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Elaine slowly opened her eyes and groaned. She rolled over and fell asleep again.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lady Elaine, I am coming in" he said as he opened the door quietly and stepped inside.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Elaine was still asleep. The room was dark (obviously) and quiet.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki opened the door and quickly closed it. He set the tray down and walked over to her bed where he gently shook her. "Lady Elaine.."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Elaine opened her eyes and yawned. She looked to see who it was and quickly closed her eyes again. "No."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"My lady, you need to wake up!" He said, not wanting to have to drag her out of bed.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Elaine groaned and sat up. "Fine..What are today's plans?" She asked curiously.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ {KoMiKo} ~_The world is ugly but you're beautiful to me_~ ♥ (◕‿◕✿) wrote: "Elaine groaned and sat up. "Fine..What are today's plans?" She asked curiously."

((When should the ultimate senpai enter?))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hmm maybe Elaine sneaks out and Yuki follows her? But she meets Sasuke?))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"You don't have any" said Yuki."Would you like some breakfast?" He asked her, smiling.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yess))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Elaine smiled. "Yes please." She said, while getting out of bed to stretch. She stood on her toes and realized she was still shorter than him. "Idiot." She mumbled while crossing her arms.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki took the kid off of the tray he was holding. "Here you go Lady Elaine" he said. When Elaine called him idiot, he responded with "My Lady, are you still upset that I am taller than you?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Elaine had a fierce glare on her face. "No! Idiot.." She said again. She took the tray and smiled. But not at Yuki. iDiOt

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is there anything you would like to do today? Lady Elaine" he asked her, of course he would have to accompany her..

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Elaine pretended to think. "It isn't like I can do anything.." She said pointing at her fangs. She was planning on sneaking out later though.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh..you are right..I am terribly sorry for asking.." He said, with a fake sad face.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments Fairy~Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger!~ wrote: ""Is there anything you would like to do today? Lady Elaine" he asked her, of course he would have to accompany her.."

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ {KoMiKo} ~_The world is ugly but you're beautiful to me_~ ♥ (◕‿◕✿) wrote: "Elaine pretended to think. "It isn't like I can do anything.." She said pointing at her fangs. She was planning on sneaking out later though."

((should I make Sasuke throw a kunai to where Yuki is hiding?))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure ))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Elaine grinned. "It's fine!" She said in between bites. She wiped at the blood on her face and frowned when it smeared.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ {KoMiKo} ~_The world is ugly but you're beautiful to me_~ ♥ (◕‿◕✿) wrote: "Elaine pretended to think. "It isn't like I can do anything.." She said pointing at her fangs. She was planning on sneaking out later though."

Fairy~Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger!~ wrote: "((Sure ))"

((also she could if he sleep near her she could try to pull off his mask and he tell her she will see his face when she gets close to him))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki grabbed a napkin and wiped her face. He smiled, and set the napkin down.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Elaine smiled and looked down. "Thanks." She kicked her feet back and forth.

((Time skip?))

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments ((up to you and captain levi -.- ))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD Alright, Commence the time skip to night!))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gtg, going to hot topic))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Alright, I won't be on very much tomorrow because of school *Sighs*))

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments Fairy~Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger!~ wrote: "((Gtg, going to hot topic))"

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ {KoMiKo} ~_The world is ugly but you're beautiful to me_~ ♥ (◕‿◕✿) wrote: "((Alright, I won't be on very much tomorrow because of school *Sighs*))"
((XD))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD))

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 297 comments (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ {KoMiKo} ~_The world is ugly but you're beautiful to me_~ ♥ (◕‿◕✿) wrote: "((XD))"

((wanna look at the groups I invited you too? like make a character and rp ??))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, I'll look later XD))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11