Romance Audiobooks discussion

Recommendation Give & Take > Recommendations for dual narrators

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stevie (new)

Stevie Bullock | 4 comments Hey guys. I was hoping for some recommendations for dual narrators or full cast audio books. I listened to American Gods by Neil Gaiman (one of my favorites) and it was an amazing full cast. Any genre is wanted but romance and fantasy is preferred.

message 2: by Mara (new)

Mara Pemberton (marapem) | 158 comments Several of Jodi Picoult books have several narrators. Such as my SISTER'S KEEPER. I don't remember the others.

message 3: by D.G. (last edited Jul 30, 2016 06:57AM) (new)

D.G. | 1329 comments Do you mean dual narrations in books which written from different POVs, one for the woman and another for the man? (Happens a lot in YA.) Or do you mean books where a man narrates all the male characters and a woman narrates all the female ones? The latter are rarer.)

Some full cast narrations: Ender's Game, World War Z

message 4: by Stevie (new)

Stevie Bullock | 4 comments I listened to American Gods by Neil Gaimon. It had a full cast and it was amazing. And I've listened to Kresley Cole's books, narrated by Robert Petkoff. While his narrations are awesome, I would have preferred if a woman had read the female's parts. So really anything where a man reads the male and a woman reads for the female.

message 5: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Johnson (kauntykiki) | 2 comments The first books I ever listened to on audio were The Wheel of Time series. It was read by Michael Kramer and Kate Reading. They are awesome together. MY second favorite choice for dual readers is Phil Gigante and Natalie Ross. They read some of the Carpathian series by Christine Feehan but my favorite with them is The Fever series by Karen Moning. Phil Gigante has that great really deep voice that is so good for the alpha males.