Three Kingdoms: A Fantasy Role-Play discussion

Erenheart > Prince/Princess Room(s)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 424 (424 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Eren lied asleep in her bed. She was hugging a small stuffed toy that she had since she was a kid and was wearing a beige night gown. Her breathing was quiet and her curtains were closed so the sun wouldn't wake her up.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hikaru knocked on the door, he waited a couple of minutes before opening the door and walking in. "Eren?" He called out quietly, before noticing that she was asleep. "Oh...um...she is asleep.." He mumbled to himself. Should I wake her up? Or...well it is not very important.....I will just ask..her later he thought. Hikaru stepped closer, watching the sleeping Eren.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Eren rolled over and curled up into a ball. She hugged onto the stuffed toy tighter. She flinched a bit meaning she was having a nightmare.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eren?" He whispered, she looked as if she were having a nightmare. Hikaru stepped closer "Eren, are you ok?" He mumbled. Hikaru wondered what she was dreaming about, if she was still having nightmares about the big human eating humanoid creatures.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Tears started to form at the corners of her closed eyes and she whimpered a bit. She was being chased by a hoard of them, with nothing to fight with and nobody to help her. Suddenly one of them picked her up and held her above his mouth. Hence why tears were forming.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eren?!" he mumbled, seeing the tears in her eyes. "Eren, it is going to be ok.." he whispered, unsure if he should hug her or something. Hikaru wasn't good with people that were sad..or scared. Hikaru hugged her gently, hoping it would help.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Suddenly, the monster let go and she fell and fell. Eren opened her eyes quickly and started to cry. She didn't realize Hikaru was hugging her until she finished crying. Her cheeks we wet and she slowly wiped them away. "G-Good morning..." She mumbled/sniffled.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hikaru slowly realized what he was doing, he pulled away a bit. "Eren, were you having nightmares again?" he asked kindly. Hikaru was worried about Eren, although he showed no sign of it..

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded slowly. "Y-Yeah.." She curled up more, still scared. A few more tears fell down and she didn't bother wiping them.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((I officially love these two))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Even though only Eren's emotional side is out XD))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eren, was it about those human eating creatures? They aren't going to hurt you.." He said not while I am here at least he thought. Hikaru stood up, he stretched a bit, trying to remember what he came to ask her.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((New otp))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ikr))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIPS))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded again. "B-But..." She sniffled a bit more. "It was scaryy" Eren watched as he stretched. She stretched out her legs and sat up looking at him. She wiped off her face and smiled.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((YASSS))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's ok Eren, you have me to protect you!" He said, then quickly realized what he said, his face turning red. He quickly tried to remember why he came here "I um..needed..to ask..you something...." He stuttered.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed a bit. "What is it that you needed to ask..?" She said looking at her hands still blushing. She was shaking a bit but then it stopped.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I..um..forgot.." he said, his face still red. "It.wasn't that important...anyway..." Hikaru looked away quickly, hoping that she wouldn't see his face.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She gave a small shrug. "Oh..Okay then." She smiled at him and then noticed her room was very cluttered.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hikaru looked around Eren's room "you should clean your room.." He mumbled, Hikaru was secretly a clean freak..so it honestly agitated him a bit. ((XD))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD))

She frowned a bit. "I know that.." She muttered under her breath and stood up. "Is there anything we have to do today?" She asked him. Eren yawned and then sat down again.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I do not think so, I haven't spoken to Mother and Father yet.." said Hikaru, knowing he might need to go somewhere..."Is there anything you would like to do?" he asked Eren.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm I want to go to the market and walk around!" She said excitedly. She loved being outside and out of the castle. "Or just being outside!"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Hikaru smiled a bit "Ok..when do you want to go? I should probably..go get something first" he said, meaning he should go get his blade for protection.

message 28: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) (( lol))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((New otp))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD))

message 31: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) (( lol how are you people.... I've been inactive for 3 days!!!!!!))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "Yay!" She jumped up and hugged him but slowly pushed him out of her room. "I'll change while you get whatever you need to get!" She smiled at him and closed the door. "Oh! And when i'm done changing we'll go!" She changed her clothes, brushed her hair, and then put some shoes on. Eren opened the door and waited for Hikaru.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((I am happy, how is you^_^))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol! I'm good! Wby?))

message 35: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) (( lol I'm very happy!! for a change))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((That's great!))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Hikaru nodded and left the room, he went to his own, his face still a bit pink. Hikaru grabbed his small blade/scythe and stuck it in the sheath clipped to his pants. He walked back to Eren's room and knocked on the door.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Eren opened the door and walked out. "Alright!" She cheered not noticing his blade scythe. ((She was wearing what was in the pics))
"Let's go!" She ran down the stairs. Suddenly she tripped and landed on her bottom. Mumbling under her breath she frowned and got up again hoping Hikaru didn't see.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eren? Are you ok?" He called out. Hikaru smiled a bit, then quickly realized again and turned a bit pink. He wasn't used to all the emotions he was feeling right now..what were they even?

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"U-Um yeah!" She called back. Eren waited at the bottom of the stairs and smiled. "So to the streets?" She asked him excitedly.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Do you want to post there first?))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Best otp though XD))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure! Sorry for late response, goodreads wasn't loading for me^~^))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol, that's fine! ^^))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Could you post first? If not, I can^_^))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, I can post first! :D))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Eren walked into her room and sat on her bed. She was propped up on her pillows. I hate being a princess.. She thought to herself.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Hikaru walked into Eren's room. He had some medical supplies with him. "Eren..your neck" he said as he walked over to the bed.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She made a sad face and tilted her head up again. "Is this good?" She asked him quietly. Eren fidgeted with her necklace while she waited.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Hikaru nodded as he opened the container. He got out the items needed and started to clean the cut. "Sorry..if it hurts..." He said.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9