Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Marvelry's Curiosity Shop
This topic is about Marvelry's Curiosity Shop
Past R2R books CLOSE for request > New fantasy-horror book MARVELRY'S CURIOSITY SHOP seeking reviews

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (last edited Jul 29, 2016 09:27AM) (new)

John Brhel | 11 comments Marvelry's Curiosity Shop by John Brhel Marvelry's Curiosity Shop

My new fantasy-horror book, MARVELRY'S CURIOSITY SHOP, just launched on July 26, and my co-writer and I would love it if you could review it. It's got magic, cursed antiques, and a dash of horror! Full blurb pasted below.

Please let me know if you would like to review it and I'll send you either a complimentary PDF or .mobi file.

John

Retired stage magician Dr. Marvelry prefers to stock his antique store with strange and occult items. He has always enjoyed meeting odd people and hearing their stories, the legends attached to mysterious objects. A phonograph that seemingly replays a tragedy. Fertility dolls that are more than decoration. A bedeviled mannequin. These are just some of the relics this eccentric shopkeeper has collected over the years.

No two customers will have the same experience in his curiosity shop -- some walk away satisfied, others are never heard from again. But one thing is certain – when you purchase an item at this store, you often get more than what you paid for.

Follow Marvelry and his hexed objects through twelve tales of suspense, magic, terror, and transformation. Meet his new assistant, fellow illusionists, and some irregular characters along the way. Whatever macabre artifact of the human psyche you’re seeking – you’ll find something special in Marvelry’s Curiosity Shop.

Ramona Plant | 94 comments I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ramona

message 3: by John (new)

John Brhel | 11 comments Hi Ramona. Thanks for your interest! I'll send a mobi to you right away!

John

Jennifer (INnerSANITY) (innersanity) | 17 comments Hello! I have been away from book reading and reviewing form a while.. (Life struggles) anyway I just came across all these read to review books and yours popped right out at me! It sounds so cool!! I know it's been a while since you offered your book but I'd love to read it and review it for you:) I read on my kindle app.. So whatever file works on that:) I would greatly appreciate it!!
Jennifer

message 5: by John (new)

John Brhel | 11 comments Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for reaching out. I can definitely send you a copy. Can you message me with your email and let me know if you want an ebook or PDF?

Thanks!
John