Saint Odd (Odd Thomas, #7) Saint Odd discussion

Human Endurance

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John King Just started Saint Odd by Dean Koontz and I am really enjoying it, I did not realize this was the conclusion of the Odd Thomas series when I first got book, but I am interested in reading those books too. This is my first Dean Koontz book, I have been a Stephen King kinda guy and have read many of his books, "The Stand" is my favorite, but change is good and Mr. Koontz has captured my admiration and imagination. Odd Thomas is a survivor with special talents that make rooting for him a pleasure.

Rose Oh my goodness, welcome to the world of Odd Thomas! You really need to read the others. Odd Thomas and Saint Odd are my favorite. Dean Koontz is a really good writer and a cool guy in real life. I once wrote a fan letter and he sent me a box of stuff. Enjoy!!

message 3: by John (new)

John King Rose wrote: "Oh my goodness, welcome to the world of Odd Thomas! You really need to read the others. Odd Thomas and Saint Odd are my favorite. Dean Koontz is a really good writer and a cool guy in real life. I ..."

Thanks Rose, I am planing on doing just that, I started to order other Odd Thomas books to read. So far so good. Ever read Jaws? By Peter Benchley, I read it once and decided to read again, picked up old copy at library. You probably saw the movie, but the book is better, at least that what I thought. Take care-John

Rose Good to know! I have, of course, heard of Jaws but have never seen the movie or read the book. I'll need to go add it to my To Read shelf. Thanks for the suggestion!