What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance- Amnesia. When her family founds her she discovers she is rich and has an husband. Her family thought her husband tried to kill her by pushing her from a boat

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara  Annunziata | 1 comments I remember very few details so if you can help me find this book I'll be very grateful. I read this 5 years ago and I think it was published in the 90'.
All that I remember is that this woman loses her memory and is help by a man to find her family again.
When her family founds her she discovers she is rich and has an husband. Her family thought her husband tried to kill her by pushing her from a boat, ( and I can't remember if this was true or not) when really was herself that wanted to escape her family. But when she finds her family the men who helped her leaves thinking he can't stay anymore.
This is all I could remember so far, I'll add more details if something comes to mind.
Thank you to whomever might help!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Harlequin?

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine | 19 comments Sounds like Carpenter's Mermaid by Daphne Clair. Carpenter's Mermaid by Daphne Clair

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Sara, are you still looking for this or did you find it?