Three Kingdoms: A Fantasy Role-Play discussion

West > River

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2017 04:56PM) (new)

A river to the west.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cleo sat on a tree branch, looking over at a river. How she got up there, is unknown. She sighed and leaned back, but still kept her grip on the branch so she wouldn't fall. It rocked a bit, but she didn't weigh much so it wouldn't snap. She was waiting for some people to stop by the river, so she could just 'have a friendly conversation with them'. She frowned slightly to herself, because even under the tree's leaves, the sun was still super hot.

message 3: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

soub (gothstew) | 724 comments Mod
Lana suddenly popped out of the water, creating ripples cascading around her in the water. She wiped the azure colored hair from her eyes and looked around, spying for any humans in the surrounding area. Lana sighed, trying to conjure up a single water sphere, but sighed, when she was only able to create a measly ripple. She let out a frustrated grumble, sinking lower into the water, only her eyes visible.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whoa..what?" Cleo mumbled to herself. She wasn't too far away, but she probably couldn't be heard. When she saw the girl look away, Cleo slowly started to climb down the tree. What she saw shocked her, as she hadn't seen the girl pop up at least once. Cleo had been there for a while as well. She finally got onto the ground, and hid behind the tree, in case she made too much noise.

message 5: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

Lana sighed once more. The water began to bubble around her as water began to swim up her back, forming blobs until they finally formed a pair of blobby wings. Her wings flapped a bit, although they weren't connected to her back at all. She began to levitate a bit in the air, the water began to separate a bit, dripping from the shape. Lana had gotten about ten feet in the air when the wings disappeared, sending her and the water down into the river.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Cleo was mesmerized, but she shook her head. No..This isn't real! She thought. She ran over to her despite what she told herself. "Hey you!" She practically yelled even though they were close to each other. "Who are you and what are you?"

message 7: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

Lana was frozen. She couldn't speak, so she just..stood there, water splashing against her. After a few seconds, she plunged herself into the water, hoping the girl would go away. Lana hated humans so much..

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Cleo frowned, and got closer to the river. She couldn't swim very well, so it was dangerous, but curiosity got the best of her. "I won't hurt you. Unless I think you're a threat." She said, not really helping out the situation.

message 9: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

Lana poked her head up. "I don't believe you. You're probably someone from the castle s-sent to finish the job!" She snapped, trying to seem brave, but failing, looking quite like a scared kitten. "B-But I won't let you!"

message 10: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Cleo would've probably argued with and/or killed the girl, but she found her kind of pathetic. "Who said I'm from the castle? I hate everyone there." She said, definitely not lying. Her angry expression when mentioning the castle said it all.

message 12: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

Lana poked her head out a bit more. "T-Then what are you doing here?! This place is supposed to be hidden.." she said softly, sinking a bit in the water. Lana stared up at ye girl, only her eyes and forehead visible.

message 13: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

(Poke poke)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry!!))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Cleo shrugged, her cat like eyes boring into the nymph. "Now," She started, taking a step closer. "What exactly are you?" She asked her. Cleo's tone sounded a bit more threatening before, as if she could do something more than kicking and punching.

message 16: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

((IT's fine!))

Lana sunk in a bit deeper. "N-Nymph.." she spoke, her soft voice barely above a whisper. "A-A water Nymph to be..e-exact.." Lana took a deep breath, which was surprising since she was almost fully submerged in the icy cold water of the river.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah, honestly you shouldn't be so afraid of a human like me." Cleo said. "I am strong, but you're a water nymph." She said, frowning at her. She looked surprised at the deep breath she took, but didn't say anything about it.

message 18: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

"Nymphs are supposed to be strong, correct?" she said, scoffing. "Humans..not all nymphs are. Some aren't." Lana popped up out of the water, perching on the ground on the opposite side, swinging her legs in the water.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Komaeda is love Komaeda is life))

Cleo seemed ignorant, but she didn't care. "So I assume you aren't that strong?" She said, taunting the nymph somewhat. She sat down on the grass, with her legs straight in front of her.

message 20: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

((yes yes yes))

"No." she replied dryly. Slight hints of anger were upon her face, but she showed no signs of rage, like she would have usually if someone were to say something like that.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Cleo nodded, guessing that the subject was a touchy one. "What do you do around here?" She asked her, after looking around. If it were Cleo living in the river, she'd definitely be bored all the time.

message 22: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

"Not much.." she replied. It was lonely where Lana was, she was the only nymph left, so as had no one to talk to, no one to do anything with. "What..do you humans do?" Asked Lana, curiously. She created small ripples in the water, swaying her legs slightly.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((I just realized, that they're both lonely peoples))

Cleo frowned a bit. "Oh, well a lot of humans play with their friends and family members, things like that. I travel by myself most of the time." She said, and looked at the rippling water. "So yeah, not much."

message 24: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

"Sounds like fun.." mumbled Lana. "I'm by myself most of the time..although..I don't really have a choice." She said. Lana sighed softly, watching the water move, splashing against the grass softly.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Cleo was silent for a moment, until she sighed. "Would you like to be friends?" She asked, and ran a hand through the water. She could relate to her somewhat. "I'm Cleo."

message 26: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

Lana looked up, perking up a bit. "F-Friends? Sure!" she exclaimed. Lana had never had a friend before. "I'm Lanai, Lana for short.." she told Cleo. "It's nice to meet you.."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Cleo smiled brightly. Ever since her mother was arrested, Cleo had avoided making friends with people. "Nice to meet you Lana." She said.

message 28: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

"So..uh..what kind of stuff do friends do?" Asked Lana, curiously. The other nymphs had friends, but she had never gotten to experience the friendship thingie that they all had. She was sort of an outsider, since most of them were powerful and she was quite weak.