Three Kingdoms: A Fantasy Role-Play discussion

South > River

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Smiley face
Pretty!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Len and Rin sat next to the river. Rin was moving her hand in the water and Len was sleeping. "I wonder if we'll ever see that demon kid.." Rin said to herself dreamily. He didn't get very scared around her which was great.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver was on a raft, heading gently down the river. Queen of thieves, huh. Lucky me.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin saw someone ahead and smirked. She woke up Len. "Hey, maybe we could kill her." She whispered to him. The girl looked about their age. The two both stood up and Rin jumped up and down while waving. "Hey you!!"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((That's nice.))

Silver looked her and nodded. "Can I help you?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol))

Rin smiled innocently. "Just want to know why a kid like you is out on the river. Alone.." She said facing her. Len looked at the raft and then at her slightly confused, but it didn't show.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver shrugged. "Can't think with people around."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah, alrighty then." Rin walked around looking the girl over. Her creepy eyes looked as if they were staring into the girl's soul. Len then walked closer. "Hm..? Where'd you get that raft?" It was as if he was trying to interrogate her.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver took a deep breath, getting her nerves under control. She stopped the raft, still in the river. "Where I got it."

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 22, 2016 12:53PM) (new)

(I have to go onto the bus in about 10 or 15 minutes so if I don't respond quickly that's why))

"Is someone mad??" Rin giggled and Len shrugged a little. "Okay then." He said.

((Rin's the kinda crazy one and Len's you know. Calm, etc.))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) You're mad. Silver rolled her eyes. "Can I help?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin tilted her head. "Nooo not reallyyy." She drew out the words to make them longer.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver nodded. "Okay then. I'll be on my way." Silver started to push herself down the river.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 24, 2016 12:03PM) (new)

Rin watched as she left and then frowned. She pulled out a knife and tossed it. It almost hit her but didn't. (She planned this) "Hey don't leave yet!" They both said in unison.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Silver is in the middle of the river.))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ohh alright sorry.))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Fixed it))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver spun around on her raft and looked at the dagger. "What. Do. You. Want?" She asked calmly.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're no fun!" They said together again. Rin took a step closer. If she walked anymore she'd be in the river. "I want to know some secrets about you or else.." Len got out his axe and handed it to Rin. "You'll die!" She finished innocently.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver laughed. She stopped the raft, leaning against the pole. "What can I do for you?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where did you just come from?" Rin asked her. She set the axe down so it leaned against her leg.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver pointed down the river. "I come from Ironclad." She smiled.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

They looked at each other. "We're from Ironclad too. But don't mention it to anyone." Rin said suspiciously. Len laughed a little and took a step back, pulling Rin with him. He looked her in the eyes seriously. "We don't know this person! Don't tell them things!" Rin sighed and they both walked back to the stranger.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver shrugged. "As much as I hate it, it's the truth."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eh, it isn't that bad." Len said. "I love the chaos." Rin added quite evilly.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Thanks for accepting.))

Silver shrugged. Of course you would, she thought. "Anything else?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Np))

"Were you born in Ironclad?" Rin asked curiously. She had never seen this girl before.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah, alright." She let the axe fall to the ground but said nothing.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver cocked her head. "If you're done, I'll be on my way."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fineee.." Rin crossed her arms in a pouty fashion. "You could ask us some things if you'd like."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled. You not half-bad you know. "Okay. What are your names?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Rin!" She made a peace sign and leaned on Len. "And I'm Len!"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "I'm Silver. How old are you two?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you Silver!" Rin stuck her hand out and smiled. Her blue eyes sparkled. "We're both 14." They said in unison. "Twins."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled again. "13." She got her raft stuck on land and went to thew twins. She shook their hands and looked at them both.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Any other questions?" Rin asked curiously. Len was the one who loved questioning and Rin was the twin who loved answering.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver thought for a moment. "What are you doing by the river?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

They both narrowed their eyes. "Now that doesn't matter now does it?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver put her hands up in a peace gesture. "Fine, fine. You don't have to answer."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good." They said. "Any other questions?"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Creepy))

Silver slowly shook her head. "Actually just one. How in the world are you doing that?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 28, 2016 07:14PM) (new)

((XD))

They both smirked. "Doing what?" They asked in unison. Rin and Len knew what she meant though.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver was slowly walking back. "Talking at the same time."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"You see, we call it a twin thing. It just happens." They said.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled and looked around. "Well, I should go."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright then!" Rin said with a wave. Len nodded.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled and got on her raft and waved, floating away.

((End?))

« previous 1