Three Kingdoms: A Fantasy Role-Play discussion

East > Caves

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Smiley face

Huh, it could make a good shelter.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Pearl stepped inside of the cave. She sat down and leaned against the wall. Pearl had small blood spatters on her dress, she held her hands out in front of her. A small fire appeared in her hands and she set it in front of her.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kana was already in the cave looking for any clues on a recent murder. She saw what looked to be a girl. "Hello?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Pearl quickly adjusted her dress so the girl wouldn't see the bloodstains. "Hello!" She said politely as she picked up the fire and put it out.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kana waved at her and closed her notebook. She walked over to her, the sound of her heel echoing. "What..brings you here?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was just walking..and I got tired!" She said, even though it was a lie. Pearl had actually been on the run for two days after killing someone.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Kana nodded. 'Alright.." She opened up her notebook and quickly wrote something down. This case was tough work but she would find out who did it somehow.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why are you here?" She asked the girl. Pearl wondered if she was sent to eliminate her or something...if so..all she would have to do was shake the girls hand..

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Kana showed a hint of surprise on her face. "Huh. You haven't heard of me?" She smiled a little at the thought of it. "I'm a detective." She showed a badge. "Kana Kirigiri."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"It is nice to meet you, my name is.." She started to say. Pearl couldn't tell her her real name..but she could always use Blanca.
"..Blanca" said Pearl, she was always a terrible liar..but she hoped that Kana wouldn't notice.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Kana noticed something in her voice. "It is nice to meet you to." She said with a small smile. She looked around the cave and wrote something else down.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"So..Kana..are you working on a case?" She asked. Pearl wondered what would have happened for her to be in a cave.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "Yes, I am actually." She smiled again. "If you're wondering why i'm in a cave, it's because the suspect was allegedly planning to come here."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Pearl's eyes widened "T-They were?" She asked. "W-Well...I haven't seen a-anyone".
Oh..dear..what if she is on to me! thought Pearl.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Kana tilted her head at the stuttering and quickly wrote it down. "Sorry..please don't think poorly of me. I just observe people often." She said to her.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Pearl stood up, unaware that the bloodstains were visible. "I don't think poorly of you! I may not be a detective, but I do observe somethings." She said, that was true, since Pearl observed her targets before killing them.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Kana'e eyes looked over the girl in front of her. She glanced at the blood stains and grimaced.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Pearl quickly looked down, "Oh..I cut my finger.." She lied, pointing at her finger with the iron ring on it. "Some of it must have gotten on my..skirt.."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah, would you like me to look at it for you? I have bandages.." She said as she took them out.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Pearl shook her head "No-I mean..it's fine!" She said, putting her hands behind her back.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Kana nodded and put them away. "Alright then.." She looked at her curiously.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Pearl chuckled awkwardly as she rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"So...you seem about my age. What do you do in this kingdom?" Kana was new to it because she was working on a case only.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Pearl looked away "People hire me..to do jobs for them.." She said.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Kana thought for a moment and got closer to her. "Jobs you say?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah...jobs.." She said, looking down to avoid eye contact.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Could..you elaborate for me..?" She whipped out her notebook.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Any kind of job..as long as it is reasonable" she lied.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm..alright." She stepped back and smiled.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"So..um...what kingdom do you belong to?" Asked Pearl.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't belong to one.." She said to her. "I travel back and forth."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't belong to one.." She said "anymore" she added quietly. "I travel also"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like travelling." She said to her. "What are your interests?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like reading, fire and writing!" She said "what about you?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like books and tea." She didn't mention her powers.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"What kind of books do you read? I mainly read murder mysteries!" Said Pearl

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I read a variety of mystery books!" She said excitedly. Kana adjusted her gloves and smiled.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Pearl smiled, she was a bit worried that Kana had noticed her lies..but decided to forget about that.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why do you like fire?" She asked her curiously.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged "I guess I like it because it can't hurt me..and.." She started to say when she cupped her hands. A small flame appeared in it.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Kana widened her eyes. "Amazing.." She had powers too, but she didn't say anything. At least not yet.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Pearl smiled "Thanks!" She said as the fire went out.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Kana nodded. "Your welcome." She smiled from amazement.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Pearl rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet, with her hands behind her back. "May I ask, what case are you investigating?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Kana frowned a little. "I'm not supposed to be telling anyone, but it isn't like i'd get in trouble. I could make them forget." She accidentally blurted out. She covered her mouth and then acted as if she never said anything. "One of the nobles hired an assassin to kill a young woman who is believed to be his ex wife. The assassin fled and the noble is nowhere to be found."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Pearl's eyes widened "A noble hired an assassin.." she said. She pretended that she didn't hear the first thing that Kana said..

((Should she be the assassin?^,^))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah! And maybe they become friends, but Kana finds out at one point? She wouldn't tell because they'd be friends though.))

Kana nodded and sighed in relief when she said nothing about making them forget.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok!))

Pearl smiled and adjusted her jacket. She wondered what it would be like if they became friends..

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Kana looked at the floor for a moment and then at her. "So..what do you like to write?" She asked her.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"I sometimes write small stories, but I'm not very good.." She said with a smile.

« previous 1 3