Three Kingdoms: A Fantasy Role-Play discussion

East > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 29, 2016 02:11AM) (new)

Smiley face
Watch out for people hidden!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Mara walked through the forest. She had her sword at her side and the Grimoire in her hand. She wasn't lost or anything, just wandering aimlessly through the forest. Mara stopped walking and sighed, wondering what else she could do.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's fine! I have been busy too))

Mara looked around, she sat down and brushed the pine needles so that a circle of uncovered dirt lie before her. She put the grimoire on her lap and opened it to a certain page. Mara traced the circle on the page, in a flash of light, a small flask of water was laying on the page. Mara smiled and opened it, then drank some water.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Mara looked up "Why?" she asked as she stood up. The flask had disappeared back into the book. She didn't know why she needed to show herself, Mara was scary enough as it it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Who is there XD))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Mya who))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mara Grimm" she called out. "More commonly known as the lady of the grimoire" Said Mara as she loosened her hold on the book.

((Its fine!XD))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Mara stepped out from behind the tree. Her cold blue eyes stared out in front of her, she was still clutching the grimoire, not wanting to let it go.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I'm only 15..and rumors are created" she said "Especially for me"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Mara hesitated before reaching out her hand. She shook Juniper's hand "It is nice to meet you" said Mara

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Mara brushed the loose strands of her light pink hair out of her dark blue eyes. "May I ask, what were you doing in the forest?" She asked.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Maybe the thugs could find them and they have to fight them off?))

"I see.." Said Mara as she wondered what happened.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Mara held her sword, she saw three burly men appear. They were armed with various weapons. Mara looked at Juniper and mouthed "Cover your ears"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Mara stared dead ahead at the men, her eyes glaring. She uttered a single word "Scream" and an ear splitting sound came from her sword. The men struggled to cover their ears.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Mara dropped her sword and opened the Grimoire to a certain page. She traced the magic circle on the page and mumbled "Ignis" which means fire in Latin. A small fire appeared under the men, the flames licked at their feet.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Mara traced another magic circle. "Aqua!" She said as gallons of water came out and drenched the fire.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Mara dissapeared then reappeared behind one of the men. "Circaque in te tenebrae vos Grimoire suxisti" she said as the man was sucked into the book. Mara closed it and looked at Juniper. "Are you ok?!" She asked when she saw the wound.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you sure?" Asked Mara with a concerned look on her face. She set the book and sword down as she walked over to Juniper to get a good look at the wound.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine, may I see your wound?" She asked as she opened the book. Mara was going to try and heal her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Mara traced the magic circle with her finger on the old page of the book. Her finger had a slight glow on it, she hovered it above the wound and it slowly started to heal.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you..but it's not really me..Its the book.." She said, Mara depended on the book most of the time..she had grown attached to it.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Mara smiled "I feel as if I can trust you also" she said, and that meant a lot since Mara found it extremely difficult to trust anyone.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"My grandmother was the original, she raised me..but she and the original book were destroyed in a fire.." Said Mara.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok!))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Mara smiled "She gave me the sword also..its one of my most prized possessions.." Said Mara. "And it can be a bit scary at times..mostly because people are terrified of you..thinking you are a demon.."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"The games...well..the kingdoms compete against each other. The winning kingdom then rules over the others...I honk." She said.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD I honk? Sorry I'll go now.. *Doesn't want to admit she was stalking this rp* ))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((I THINK OH MY GOSH))

((XD continue stalking. I stalk other people's also *whistles innocently*))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD Then I shall. Lol *Joins in on the whistling* ))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lel))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think you sign up.." She said "but I'm not sure.."

((lol))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you thinking about joining?" She said, Mara wasn't ever joining..

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okey))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can't join.." She said "If the book was taken from me, I wouldn't have a chance against the others.."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine..really.." Said Mara. "Leaving? Alright..bye.." Said Mara "Good luck!". Mara had a feeling that she might join the games so..why not wish her good luck..

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Pearl walked through the forest. It was completely dark out, she had her hands cupped together, a small flame lighting her way. "Stupid guards, always chasing me..Stupid king and queen..stupid parents.." she muttered under her breath, although there was no one to listen. "Why does everyone have to be afraid of me.." mumbled Pearl. She was remembering the events that had happened earlier with her..

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Airi ran through the forest but then stopped. She looked around for her ex prison mate, Haru. She couldn't find him at all. She sighed and sat on the dying grass. "Where are you.."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((OMg I could bring in Haruuuuu))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((If you wantttt XD))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((omg should I))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yesssss))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((oke))

message 43: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) Ayla was walking through the woods, as she searched for any signs of life. She had heard about a rebellion group netting in the center of the woods and had to check it out herself. Speed walking as she went, she had her hand on her sword sheath and her eyed were scanning the broad outreach of forest for any suspicious activity.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Imma bring in Haru~chan))

The flame grew brighter as Pearl walked. She was so angry at herself and her stupid family. "Argh!" she called out as she punched a tree. It cracked and started on fire. "Oh no no no no!" she said as she frantically tried to put it out.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yay!))

Airi looked up and saw a flame. She didn't go there yet. "Haru!" She called out, a little scared. She didn't know this forest very well, and had gotten lost.

message 46: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) Ayla saw anime and a bright old flash and instinctively knew there was a fire. She broke into a full sprint as she hurried to the source. She stopped when she saw a girl, around her age, putting out the flames, but oddly they weren't extinguishing. She stepped out drawing her weird and placing it in the fire. Instantly the flames were absorbed by the magical sword. "There you go." she promptly said.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Pearl froze. A...person... she thought. "T-Thank..you.." said Pearl right before she started backing away. Naturally she was terrified because the person could have been sent to kill her or spy on her.

Haru ran through the forest. He needed to find Airi before it was too late. He feared something had happened to her..otherwise..why couldn't he find her..

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Airi saw the flame go out and sighed in relief. She stood up and walked over to the source. Maybe it's Haru! She thought.

message 49: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) (( goodnight!))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gn))

« previous 1 3