Three Kingdoms: A Fantasy Role-Play discussion

North > River

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Smiley face
A calm area to take a break and drink some water.

message 2: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) (:V)

message 3: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) Cyrus was enjoting the view of this place. It is very tranqiuil and calm. He was sitting at the edge of the rive, meditating and connecting with his inner spirt. His staff layewd tochim and he took a deepbreath in and out. His ki was begining to flow back throufh him. ((I didnt see a forest so i thought this would do))

message 4: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

soub (gothstew) | 724 comments Mod
((What should The posting order be?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((You can go next if you'd like Fairy))

message 6: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

Oke dokie!!))

message 7: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

Meulin was perched in a tree standing above the river. She swung her legs back and forth, singing and old folk song her foster mother would sing to her. "are you going..to scarburough..fair.." she sang, despite not being able to hear herself. Her voice was actually quite nice. Meulin skipped the next verse. "Remember me..to one who lives their...for he was once..a true love of mine.." the words were originally, she was once a true love of mine, but Meulin changed it.

message 8: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

((Sorry for Kate!))

message 9: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

((Late*))

message 10: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) ((You fine. We wait for komiko))

message 11: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

((Okie dokie!))

message 12: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

((Komiko?))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry! I was dragged out of the house T^T))

message 14: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

((It's fine!!))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Kurloz looked around his eyes scanning the area. They were not white at the moment, which was strange. His shadow stretched out behind him, and it looked quite eerie with horns and all. He heard someone singing, and recognized the voice a little causing him to frown. He couldn't remember it exactly, which frustrated him.

message 16: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

((Hellos?))

message 17: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) Cyrus as well heard thw singing and cringed a little. "N-n-n-no point in t-t-tr-trying now." He sighed and stood up, frabbinf his staff and began to try to find the singing. He never wore shoes so the grass went inbetween his feet and it felt nice. "H-h-h-hel-hello?" Hw called out, it may of sounded like he was scared with his stuttered voice but he was fearless.

message 18: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (last edited May 30, 2017 09:24AM) (new)

Meulin, who had just stopped singing, crawled to the end of the branch, or to the end of where she could go without the branch snapping off. The wind was very strong, seeing how high up she was. Meulin's cloak wasn't fastened securely, it flapped in all directions because of the wind. After a few moments, the clasp came undone, her cloak sliding off and landing near the rivers shore. "Oh no! She exclaimed, her head and arms becoming exposed. She hoped no one was near, completely oblivious to the fact someone was below, by the tree. If someone saw Meulin, surely they'd be terrified of her. Cat ear like yellow horns, yellow sclera, ashy porcelain skin and small fangs. Oh, the fangs were the worst. Suddenly, the branch couldn't take Meulin's weight anymore. It began to crack, splitting off a few inches from where she sat. Meulin plummeted into the icy cold water below her, letting out a high pitched scream right before hitting the surface. She didn't know how to swim, so getting to the surface was difficult for her, thrashing under the water wildly.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Kurloz suddenly heard a high pitched scream, so he took off to where the sound was. He came across a river, and he spotted two people. One person standing under a tree, and a girl in the water, presumably drowning. His appearance was surely terrifying and he was usually okay with people running off, but just this once, he didn't want them to. He hated water, but something in his head told him that he needed to help whoever it was under water. He quickly got inside of the water, and grabbed onto the person. Kurloz pulled them out of the water with ease and looked down at them. After recognizing who it was, he backed up immediately.

message 20: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He looked and had hobbled over, he was holding his staff at one end to allow the lady to grab it but he saw the man run into the water and got her out. He was relieved and walked over to where they were and crouched down. "Is sh-sh-she alr-right?" He looked at the two, they certainly looked diffrent but nothing he wasnt use to. He watched as Kurloz back up and raised an eyebrow. "W-w-wha-what is it?" He felt her pulse and head just to make sure she wasnt hurt.

message 21: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

Meulin went into a fit of coughing, eyes clamped shut from the water. Meulin rubbed at her eyes, then slowly opened them. Her eyes widened at the two people she saw before her. One, she didn't know, but the other. "...K-K-Kurloz!" She exclaimed, utterly shocked to see him here. Meulin looked at the two men before her. "Uhm..T-Thank you.." She said, signing it as she spoke. She was shocked that the man wasn't scared of her appearance, or Kurloz's either. Meulin then scanned the area for her cloak, shivering a bit from the bitterly cold water she was once submerged in.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Kurloz's mouth being sewn shut was something knew to Meulin and he did feel relieved when neither of them were scared of it. Nothing. He said to the man using telepathy. He noticed Meulin's shivering, and looked around for the cloak he had seen earlier. He was shocked to see Meulin there, and seeing her brought back bitter memories. Ones that he wanted to forget. By now, he could tell that forgetting them would be impossible.

message 23: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

message 24: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He heard the voice echo in his head. "You are a b-b-being of magic. This is i-interesting t-tah-to say the least." In his line of work, he has seen many things so a coulpe of demon looking peolpe were nothing. "A-are you ok M-m-miss? I am C-c-cy-c-cyrus."

((Sorrty i was in south dakota for a week working so soerry dont bw !mad!!!!))

message 25: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

Meulin didn't see the man speak, she had been glancing over at Kurloz. Perhaps she'd have to tell him that she was deaf.She had ran over to Kurloz, tackling him in a hug. "I missed you so much! Don't ever disappear like that again! Idiot!" She exclaimed, squeezing him tightly. Meulin smiled giddily, although she was slightly mad about him disappearing.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Kurloz nodded at the man, and smiled sadly at Meulin. He didn't understand why she was hugging him tightly, or why she missed him. I missed you too. He didn't acknowledged her latter statement as he hugged her back.

((It's okay!))

message 27: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He watched as the two embraced and rubbed his arm. "I will will take that as a y-yes." He smiled a little and hobbled a little distance to pick up the cloak. "Is this one of yours?" He spoke as he walked back, his twisted and burnt leg showed pretty easily

message 28: by soub, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a lawnmower (new)

After Meulin was done hugging Kurloz, she softly punched him the chest. "Why'd you do that..you..you dense idiot!" She exclaimed angrily. "I was so worried about you..and..I..ugh! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!" She snapped.

((Ugh sorry for the shortness))