Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Mapledream & Lilian

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)
[ Joe Sugg's Crush ]

Everyone knows Joe Sugg, the famous YouTuber and his buddy Caspar Lee another YouTuber, they all know him, but they don't know that Muse A another YouTuber used to be best friends with Joe Sugg. Joe Sugg hardly remembers his best friend, but he still thinks about her everyday of his life, how she just left London to be with her family, how she left right after he told her how he felt about her. Joe Sigg now along with Zoe and Alfie, watches Muse A's videos almost every time she uploads a video, he enjoys her wild videos and her wild vlogs, it almost as if she is right there with him, now they have collaborated a few times in the past, and still do sometimes, but Joe misses Muse A dearly. Muse A is invited to Vidcon along with her brother in whom she does her videos with, Muse A and her brother go to the airport the next day. When there they see Joe Sugg, Joe notices Muse A and he comes running to her, Muse A drops her bags and runs up to Joe, they hug for a while and now their fans think they are a thing. At Vidcon, Tyler Oakley, Zalfie, Jack & Finn, Joe and Muse A are invited up onto the stage, where they do a little Q & A, when it comes to Muse A she answers a lot of questions about her and Joe and then when it comes to Joe he gets a lot of little dares, and one dare leads him to kiss Muse A. Blah blah. They kiss... Blah. But after the kiss Joe starts acting weird to Muse A, he starts avoiding her and starts giving her cold looks, he then kisses another girl in front of Muse A. Muse A is heartbroken and leaves Vidcon for that day, no one can find her and everyone tries to. Muse A comes back the next day all happy and whatnot, but when she leaves early that day, Joe catches her at the airport and tells her his feelings, muse A confesses her feelings too and then Tyler brings up that she has to go back to America, that's when Joe invites Muse A to live with him, does she and her brother take up the offer, or does Muse A shut the offer down?

[ Requirements ]

• Male x Female
• I would like to be Muse A/Female
• You are Joe Sugg/Male
• Details ; One Paragraph per person
• Third Person Point of View
• Romance ; This will have to wait until the middle of the Roleplay
• Emotions ; There will be a lot of emotions
• When it comes to the other characters, We can decide who plays them

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

K thanks. Lets rp tomorrow. Imma go to bed now

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay, I'll have my character up tomorrow I think ^^

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Do I need to make one?

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) No, I mean we both know who Joe Sugg is right?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah thats what I was thinking xD

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Lol, I'll get my character up

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok :)

message 9: by j a m m e s (last edited Jul 29, 2016 12:09PM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hey, I'll be copying and pasting a character from another group, my character and her brother will be showing up in the template so just a heads up

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok. How detailed do you want it?

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)
Full Name: Aquamarine Josephine Lucky + Jonas Calvin Lucky
Aquamarine's Nicknames: Aqua, Marine, Jose, Seph, Sephine, Lucky
Jonas's Nicknames: Jones, Jona, Cal, Alvin, JC
Nicknames: The Lucky Twins, Lucks, Luckies
Genders: Aqua is Female and Jonas is Male
Ages: 24 years old
Date of Birth: January 1st
Time of Birth: 12:00 midnight
Place of Birth: London, England

Aquamarine's YouTube Alias: Lucky
Jonas's YouTube Alias: Alvin
YouTube Alias: The Lucky Twins
Aquamarine's YouTube Channels:
LuckOfTheSea - Main Vlogging Channel
LuckyOne - Gaming Channel
FindingLuck - Challenge Channel she does with her brother and their friend Tyler Oakley
Jonas's YouTube Channels:
AlvinCalvin - Main Vlogging Channel
JCGonnaFindYou - Gaming Channel
FindingLuck - Challenge Channel he does with his sister and their friend Tyler Oakley
Shared YouTube Channels: FindingLuck - A challenge channel shared by both of them and their friend Tyler Oakley

Appearances:

Face Claim: Lucky Blue Smith + Pyper America Smith
Hair: Both have silver blonde hair that looks more silver then Blonde
Eyes: Bright blue
Height: Jonas is 6' 2" and Aquamarine is 5' 10"
Weight: Jonas weighs 190 pounds and Aquamarine weighs 100 pounds
Body Structure: Jonas has a swimmers body while Aquamarine has a runners body
Complexion: Both of their complexions are fair and flawless, not a single scar or pimple
Markings: None
Scent: Jonas smells like pinewood and blueberries, Aquamarine smells like ocean wind and chocolate
Tattoos & Piercings: Neither of them have any tattoos
Dressing Style: They're styles are pretty much the same, hip and cool

Personality:
Jonas is:
- Calm
- Cool
- Collected
- Quick~Witted
- Smart
- Intelligent
Aquamarine is:
- Adventurous
- Risk taker
- Belligerent
- Stubborn
- Sarcastic
- Humorous

History: Born on January 1st, these two were inseparable since birth, no matter where it was or what they were doing, they had to do it together. Growing up they shared a bedroom for almost their entire childhood, then still shared a room when they were in their preteens and then their teens, when they were both fifteen, they both started their YouTube channels after witnessing a video on YouTube. Now they live in houses that are next door to each other, and they still do everything together, Jonas's wife and kids don't care about that at all, they think it's very loving. Now twenty four, both Aquamarine and Jonas are living in separate houses, Jonas has a family and YouTube channel.

Likes & Dislikes:
↑Family
↑Life
↑People
↑YouTube
↑Making Videos
↑Kids
↓Disturbing Images
↓Pain
↓Life
↓People
↓Being without each other
↓Sickness

Strengths & Weaknesses:

⇢ Each other
⇢ Family
⇢ Kids
⇢ YouTube
⇢ Food
⇢ Challenges
⇠ Life
⇠ Chocolate
⇠ Junk Food
⇠ Love
⇠ Hugs and Kisses
⇠ Rattlesnakes ( They are both allergic to Rattlesnakes )

Fears:
★ Snakes
★ Flying
★ Heights
★ Roller Coasters
★ Ferris Wheels

Family

Mother: Anais Lucky ( Née Rummington )
Father: Harry Lucky
Sister: Veronica Lucky ( Face Claim: Daisy Clementine Smith )
Sister: Justine Lucky ( Face Claim: Starlie Cheyenne Smith )

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Aquamarine has a crush on Joe Sugg, Jonas has a crush on his wife
Relationship Status: Aquamarine is Single, Jonas is Married and has kids

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) {Mapledream} Do endings create new beginnings or just bittersweet memories? wrote: "Ok. How detailed do you want it?"

Sorry I meant the brother will be showing up in the template, dumb iPad left out the words up and in

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I got that xD I cant read all of it rn because my app is cutting a ton of it out.

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I sent you the character in Pm so it's easier for you to read

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. Im with family currently so I probably wont be on for a few hours

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

K Im back and Ive read the profiles. Do you wanna start?

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure, but where are we starting?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

umm I have no idea- up to you

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Airport maybe?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok. Posts will be a lil slow for now

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sorry for late reply, I was super busy, so I'm starting this right?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aquamarine was happy she got invited to Vidcon with her brother, Vidcon was amazing and she went as a fan almost every year before this year, she glanced around the airport as she and her brother tried finding the plans, her brother was filming for both their channels and she was talking to Tyler Oakley and Connor Franta, who has been in town and were also invited to Vidcon this year.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Joe walked off of his plane and into the airport. He scanned it quickly with a smile. He couldn't wait for Vidacon. He started looking around on his way to baggage claim when he thought he saw someone he knew. Joe dismissed it and kept walking, rather slowly, to baggage claim.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Jonas noticed someone, " Joe! Joe Sugg?!" Jonas yelled questioningly, Aquamarine's head snapped around towards her brothers voice so fast that she sprained her neck a little, she winced but looked around until her eyes settled on the man Jonas had called out. She couldn't believe her eyes, it was him, Joe, Joe Sugg, her old best friend, her best friend in the entire world, not wanting to seem like a desperate woman, but she couldn't help it. " Joe!" Aquamarine called our above the yelling and talking of people through the airport.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Joe stopped when he heard his name being called. He looked around for a second before he spotted two old friends. A giant smile appeared on his face and walked over to them quickly. "Hi! I haven't seen you guys forever. He smiled brightly and studied them both. Joe opened his arms for an embrace from either of them, but he hoped Ocean would go for it.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD I called her Ocean. That should be a nickname for her now. Sorry if my posts are a bit short and make no sense. Its been a super bust day))

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aquamarine immediately hands her bags to Connor who takes them as she hurries over to Joe and hugs him tightly, arms actually wrapping around him unlike when they were younger. " God I've missed you Joe, I've actually missed you," Aquamarine said and Jonas laughed at his sisters sentence but moved forward and hugged Joe as well, " What Aqua means is that she is happy to see you Joe, it's been awhile since we all last collaborated," Jonas said and Aqua looked up and hissed at Jonas. Jonas removed his arms from around the two and backed off over to Zoe who he embraced in a hug, Tyler and Connor watched Joe and Aquamarine for awhile before they started talking to each other.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Joe was so happy to see Aqua. He couldn't seem to wipe the smile off his face. When she had hugged him he felt great and said, "I've missed you too Aqua!" He stepped back after all the hugging and happy reunion was over. He couldn't believe he was here with them. He looked

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry- didnt finish))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

At Jonas and said. "Yeah. I've missed you guys too. We should make a video while we're all here together." He said, looking at Aqua the whole time.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Jonas looked over his shoulder after hugging Alfie for awhile, " Sure why not? We'd love to do an video with you Joe," Jonas said before realizing that Joe's attention was on Aquamarine at the moment, he chuckled, he began talking to Zoe. Aquamarine smiled, " I would actually love to do an video with you while we are here, perhaps we can do a challenge video too, I'm pretty sure Tyler will be okay with that," Aquamarine said, thoughts raging inside her head, she then took Joes hands in hers, " Oh! Let's ride to the hotel together, we can think of ideas and such, if you want to of course," Aquamarine said.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Joe smiled even more than he already was if that was possible. "Let's go now. The others will be able to catch up with us later, but I have to get my luggage first." He grabbed her bags and began to walk with her to baggage claim. When they got there he watched for his bag, but mostly he watched Aqua.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aquamarine was happier then she ever was, Connor and Tyler came over to claim their bags too, Tyler laughed, " Girl you are just adorable when you miss someone so much," Tyler said. " Hey, I haven't seen Joe for almost five years alright, not counting the two months where he came to Collab with me a few times," Aquamarine said with a pout. Tyler laughed and hugged Aquamarine, " Oh girl you are just super sensitive aren't yah," Tyler said, Aquamarine pushed his arms away from her face, " Yes I am," she replied.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Joe laughed slightly at the exchange them spotted his bag. He pushed through a crowd and by the time he was there it was gone. He waited for it to go around the odd conveyer belt again. He was then able to grab it and walked back to his friends. He began to notice the looks he was getting, being a well known YouTuber and all. He smiled at Aquamarine, not sure of what to say. He had missed them all so much, but her most of all. He wanted to tell her absolutely everything, but yet he didn't and was unsure where to start. After a moment he settled with just being quiet. He looked around, trying not to stare at her.

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Tyler smiled, " Well alright, go with Joe now, me and the other two boys will meet you guys at the hotel," Tyler said and then looked around, he noticed he couldn't see Jonas, Zoella, or Alfie, " Or, me and Connor will meet you guys at the hotel," Tyler said. Aquamarine nodded, Connor handed her, her bags back and she gently took them, she looked at Joe, a smile on her face, " Alright let's go," Aquamarine said.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Joe smiled happily at her. "Ok. I don't have a rental car or anything, so how does a taxi sound?" He asked, starting to head out of the crazy airport. He kept smiling at Aqua, too happy to contain it. "So if we were to do a challenge video, what challenge should we do?" He asked.

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aquamarine was lost in her thoughts, the sound of Joe speaking to her brought her out of her thoughts, she smiled and began rambling about truth and dare stuff, tounge twister stuff, board game stuff and a lot of other challenge ideas. Aquamarine was the main person on the challenge channel she shared with Tyler and her brother who made thought of the challenge ideas, she had a lot of ideas. Her phone rang and the ringtone that came up was Youth, by Troye, she grinned, " Looks like Troye is calling, why don't you hail a taxi and I'll be right there," Aquamarine said to Joe before smiling and then walking away answering her phone.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Joe nodded and went ahead. He flagged down a taxi quickly and waited patiently for Aqua. "Hey," the taxi driver said, "Aren't you Joe Sugg?" Joe nodded and smiled at him as he put the bags in the trunk. "The one and only." He said. "Cool." The driver said. Joe waited with the door open. "Aren't you getting in?" The driver asked impatiently. "Just waiting for someone." Joe said, staring at Aqua. "Is that your girlfriend?" He asked. Joe just shrugged, but that didn't stop him from blushing until he looked as red as a tomato.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aquamarine finished talking to Troye who was more excited then ever to come and see her at Vidcon, she walked over to the taxi, " Sorry to keep you waiting, I was just talking to a friend of mine" Aquamarine told the taxi driver, she then looked at Joe with a smile, " Sorry about that Joe, I was talking to Troye about what he wanted to do at Vidcon after the signings and stuff," Aquamarine said apologizing to both Joe and the Taxi driver.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Joe frowned a bit. He shut the door for Aquamarine after she got into the taxi. "Can we go to Diamond Hotel?" Joe ssked the driver. He nodded in return and started the meter for how much he would have to pay. "Aqua, who's Troy ((or whatever it was...)))?" Joe asked her, bile rising in his throat as he got jealous. He wished he were with Aqua more often and that they made videos together and weren't so far apart all of the time.

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( Joe actually does know who Troye is, Troye Sivan is featured in a few vlogs I think ))

Aquamarine raised an eyebrow...." You don't remember Troye Sivan? You've talked to him before, he's been in your videos before, did you lose your memory when you saw me or something?" Aquamarine asked as she looked at Joe.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Umm sorry- didn't get that memo. Im done for the night. Sorry but I cant think straight))

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( it's okay ^^ ))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. Yeah. I guess so." Joe said. He smiled at her. "So what did he want to do with you after Vid con?" He asked. The driver pulled up to Diamond hotel. Joe pulled a few crumpled bills out of his pocket and handed them to him. He grabbed the bags out of the trunk and the driver was off.

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Troye just wanted to hang out was all, he said he also wanted to do a video after a long time away from YouTube, so I said I would hang out with him," Aquamarine said as she took her bags, she looked up when she heard a voice. " What took you guys so long?!" Jonas asked as he looked at both of them.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Joe was skeptical about the meeting with Troye but shook it off. "Aqua had to make a very important phone call." He said, giving her a teasing look. He began to walk into the hotel and held the door open for everyone to go in.

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Girl you get way to many important phone calls from that boy," Tyler said with a laugh as he helped her into the hotel, she laughed, " Hey not my fault me and Jonas practically grew up with him when we were younger," Aquamarine said.

(( You know I sent you the Harry Potter plot message, but you never answered it, I don't think you've answered any messages I think I have sent ...;( ...))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry but I don't wanna do it. Great plot though))

Joe was very annoyed at Troye. He absolutely didn't want Aquamarine to go see him.

« previous 1