DumbleDORKS discussion

DC Universe > Arrow (TV show)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by johanna (jo), Marchioness Hobbit (new)

johanna (jo) (johannad_m) | 7675 comments

Rebecca (pagescollective) | 2113 comments I love Arrow! But I kinda need to catch up with this show haha

message 3: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) | 2344 comments I do too! I haven't watched any of season 4 :P

Rebecca (pagescollective) | 2113 comments Neither have I! I'm about half way through season 3, I think.

She who must not be named (she_who_must_not_be_named) Arrow! <3

message 6: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) | 2344 comments The newest season really isn't any good, don't bother :(
I was so disappointed this show is phenomenal!

message 7: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) | 2344 comments I was soooo disappointed in season four, I couldn't finish.

message 8: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) | 2344 comments I do too, he seems like a really good guy, and a family man. I admire that a lot, especially in Hollywood's society today.

message 9: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) | 2344 comments And truly, they NEED to stop bringing those darn Lances back to life :'D

message 10: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) | 2344 comments ...Tommy.... :'(

message 11: by Eve (last edited Jan 20, 2017 08:10PM) (new)

Eve (arweneve) | 2344 comments Yeah. I wasn't ever really bugged by Moira's death in particular, she bothered me a loooooot.

message 12: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) | 2344 comments Yep, with the League and everything and like all the 'magic' they're adding it's really becoming less of a sci-fi type thing and more of a fairy tale. Oh! And those weird Egyptian lovers? That was so bizarre.