Free write discussion

Info

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 14 comments Mod
You can create you'r own topics, try not to make too many. Uh you can write what ever you want here, Emotions,feelings, even fanfictions if you want
so uh not many rules. No hate, if someone is in pain don't say go kill your self. Don't be that person.
Uh yeah basically it

message 2: by Joe (new)

Joe Mossa | 4 comments i have been looking for a site to write anything and i think i have found it. i have posted many books here but i wish to talk of other things. i have many devices with which to fill my time and when bored i choose a device and use it. i have just finished looking at interesting living things under my college level microscope. i took a sample of water from my wife s fountain in the back yard. these things looked like tiny cigars darting from place to place. i consider my microscopic life forms as pets since my wife doesn t want us to have pets..lol.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 14 comments Mod
HI I honestly forgot about this group

whops

nice thanks give me one minute

as long as you don't get the group shut down feel free to do whatever you want.

nah It's fin I'm in school right now so.