Beat of a Rebel Drum discussion

Journals/etc > ᴡᴜʟғɪᴇ's ᴅᴇɴ

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 28, 2016 06:00PM) (new)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 6 comments

no commenting allowed

message 2: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 28, 2016 06:31PM) (new)

2 8 - 7 - 2 0 1 6

❝ I went out on a small walk today in the quiet town of Little Hill, California. I went by the Little Free Library near the local 7-Eleven, which is down the street from the high school where I attended. I found a Goosebumps book, although seeing as I had the entire collection of R.L. Stine, I had no reason to get it. I found a small, leather-bound journal as well, with no title or any form of identification on it, sealed with a lock. Intrigued, I decided to take it home. When I arrived home, I found my apartment had a new tenant, an elderly woman. Probably a cat lady. I hate cats. Allergies. I tried to lock pick the journal for half an hour to no avail and gave up. I tried to sleep early today, but there were screams coming from the church across the way. Probably someone paying penance again. I just wish getting absolution didn't have to be so loud. Unable to rest, I decided to text HIM till I would fall asleep. HE still refuses to video chat. I hope we can soon, I bet HIS voice sounds lovely. Well, I can feel my eyelids getting heavy, and HE has stopped replying, probably got lucky and fell asleep before me. Hope we meet in our dreams. I guess that is all for to-day. I'll try with the lock again tomorrow. ❞

— W.

message 3: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Aug 14, 2016 05:37PM) (new)

3 0 - 7 - 2 0 1 6

❝ Yester-day I went to the community garden from 8:30 to 12:30 and helped out at the garden. We didn't garden at all, though. I saw an old high school crush as well. Afterward, I went out to hang out with some friends of mine. I ended up slapping and groping a straight friend, but come on. That ass was perfection! My mother was mad at me that day. When she called me to come on, as it had gotten dark due to the creeping fog, I was a city away, so during the time frame she expected me to arrive home by, I was merely half way there. I didn't bother to lock pick the journal, too tired from my mother's nagging. It was a good day. I miss HIM so badly. Why won't HE talk to me? ❞

— W.

message 4: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Aug 14, 2016 05:38PM) (new)

1 4 - 8 - 2 0 1 6

❝ I finally got the damn book open. It took several hairpins from my sister and a lock pick from my brother, but the padlock came undone after half an hour. Inside the leather journal were several odd writings in a strange, foreign script I had never seen before, paired with some odd, rather disturbing drawings. On closer inspection, the language it was written in appeared to be Old English in mirrored letting with a case of terrible handwriting. Even wore penmanship than my own, and that is saying something. I couldn't make sense of the long words and flowery vocabulary it used, almost poetic and romantic in fashion, yet clearly the subject of something morbid. HE texted me that night, saying HE missed me! Oh Gods above, I think I'm in-love. I spent the next few days trying to decode and simplify the journal's messages. It is rather unnerving, the writer was clearly deranged, or perhaps it is meant to be a work of fiction? I don't know. ❞

— W.