U. A. High | a superhero roleplay discussion

General > Questions/Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Feel free.

message 2: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 11 comments what does the hero management person do?

and I might sound stupid here but what are the scouted students?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

1) Teaches how to manage the corporate side of professional superheroes! Like hero PR, advertising, handling the hero and any assistants/sidekicks, etc. :)

2) Basically, they're talent scouted and given admission to the school without having to test in. It's not a scholarship, just admission, and they are usually (not always) from prominent hero families, simply because a) strong quirks can be passed down from hero parents, and b) they're more high profile and thus easier to find. So pretty much, these ones in particular must be prodigies.

message 4: by juno. (last edited Aug 11, 2016 11:19AM) (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 19 comments Would it be possible to have a list of "taken" quirks just to see what's been done and what hasn't been? Also, will we be able to play characters from other departments, or just heroes?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

1) I'll add them to the character list :)

2) Yes! Sorry, I must have forgotten to add that field ^^"

message 6: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 11 comments Everyone has to have a different quirk, yes?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Different, yes, but they can be similar! For example, Person A might be able to control an already lit flame, but Person B might be able to create sparks by snapping their fingers, etc. :)

So if there's someone who has claimed a quirk similar to what you wanted to use, don't fret! There can definitely be similarities ~

message 8: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) | 11 comments Thanks! Good to know!
although I only have one character planned oops

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

They apply. Department of Heroes is the most competitive.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

No... nothing is. Everything is determined by how someone can use the power they have. It may be a seemingly useless quirk but it's about innovation. They can't be quirk less, though.