Seize The Book discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
August '16

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adele (new)

Adele Hello lovelies! What books should we read for August?
Choose 3 books that you'd like to read! We will have to August 1st at midnight PDT time to choose!

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather Koczera Just looking at my list of want to reads, I think this group would enjoy The love that split the world or Museum of Extraordinary things by Alice Hoffman

message 4: by Alayna (new)

Alayna (lynoth715) | 19 comments I'm kind of jonesing for a Wicked Lovely re-read, but other than that I don't really have anything screaming at me from the TBR, so I'll just tag along with whatever everyone else wants :)

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith (socks1w) | 4 comments Omg Unwind was the best series I've ever read. It's definitely in the number one spot for me.

AmeliaAdriannaBooks (ameliaadrianna) | 12 comments A few on my TBR that I've been meaning to get around to some time soon are I'll Give You The Sun, Illuminae and Me Before You.

message 7: by Zoey (new)

message 8: by Jennifer (last edited Jul 28, 2016 04:59PM) (new)

Jennifer (genoveffa) | 25 comments Because I need a bit of a push to read this one: A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole . I read it once and didn't understand the allure, but someone else said it was their fave so feel like I didn't give it a fair shake the first time around. Also on my list for a while: The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith and Soulbound (Legacy of Tril, #1) by Heather Brewer .

message 9: by Andrea (new)

message 10: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cozyrainydaybooks) | 11 comments Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard , Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas (just cuz I'm going to be rereading the series before Empire of Storms), and The Archived (The Archived, #1) by Victoria Schwab

message 11: by Branka (new)

Branka (brankak97) I'll go with some YA ones:
-Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
-Everything, everything by Nicola Joon
-The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Joon

message 12: by Dilushani (new)

Dilushani Jayalath | 1 comments NA/Contemporaries
1. Live me by Celeste Grande
2. Second Chances by Monica B. Wagner
3. All shook up by Chelsey Krause

message 13: by Jane (new)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.