Harry Potter Fans discussion

For Fun! > Pokemon Go!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by :) (new)

:) Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Pokemon Go discussion!!!! And yes, we all know that this is a Harry Potter group, and we don't want anyone messing that up, but since everyone has been introduced, downloaded, and seen the new Pokemon app, we might as well create a discussion about it. it doesn't just have to be about the app, maybe it can be about other Pokemon stuff. I personally don't play Pokemon or anything. Thanks to Julia and the other mods permission this discussion was allowed to be created. Since we accidnetally started talking about Pokemon Go in the Introduce yourself discussion, we should have created a discussion lol! So go ahead, Pokemon Fans! Start the talk..... but talk about HP too lol!

message 2: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Grace  Wright | 657 comments Mod
Aarifa the biggest animal lover in the world wrote: "Hello everyone! Welcome to the new Pokemon Go discussion!!!! And yes, we all know that this is a Harry Potter group, and we don't want anyone messing that up, but since everyone has been introduced..."
Thanks for creating a discussion Aarifa!

message 3: by :) (new)

:) Thanks Grace!

message 4: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

So this guy is suing Nintendo, because people keep walking into his backyard while playing Pokemon Go.

message 5: by Luís (new)

Luís Fernandes Ahahah, that's hillarious xD

message 6: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Also this girl was playing in Wyoming, and she found a dead body.

message 7: by :) (new)

:) Yeah I heard she did!

message 8: by Sokooky (new)

Sokooky | 24 comments Two people actually walked off a cliff playing pokemon go

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/15/health/...

message 9: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Sokooky wrote: "Two people actually walked off a cliff playing pokemon go

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/15/health/..."

So crazy!

message 10: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

So my town had a national night out, and people were just walking around staring at thier phones, playing Pokemon Go.

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments That video. OMGODRIC. What the heck? WHY?!

message 12: by :) (new)

:) Omg omg! Crazy!

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 17, 2016 07:54AM) (new)

I heard that if you recite the Pokémon GO themesong backwards, then it worships the devil. I also know a story about an 8 year old girl who claims that demons inside Pokémon GO were telling her to leave her parents. Later that week she had to be rushed to the hospital because she was screaming and throwing a tantrum saying, "GET AWAY FROM ME! GET AWAY! I WANT MY DAD!!" and her dad was right there, holding her in his arms. She had passed out and when she woke up in the hospital, the doctors asked her to tell them what she seen. And she said that demons were trying to drown her. And her dad recalls that she was holding her breath for long periods of time and "resurfacing". The dad went back home to destroy a Pikachu stuffed animal and he said that it was no where to be found.

The dad was a family friend of ours. So we believed him.

I later had a dream that kept telling me to listen to the Pokémon GO theme song. It seemed to be on repeat. Then it stopped.

Here is more background information on Pokémon GO:
http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/5...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Pokémon means "Pocket Monsters". And synonyms for monsters is "demon" and "devil".

I am not trying to destroy anyones love for Pokémon GO. And I am not saying that you have to believe me. I just thought everyone should know what I know.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 17, 2016 04:46PM) (new)

Forward and backward lyrics of the Pokémon Go theme song:

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking/pok...

(Tbh, it is kind of creepy to listen to the backward lyrics because I can here it.)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments I'm not allowed to play and it annoys me so much!

message 17: by :) (new)

:) Oh no! That story was sad! Hope the girl feels better..... still scary!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ravenpaw/claw~Anyone can be ordinary, but 5 more letters make you extraordinary wrote: "I'm not allowed to play and it annoys me so much!"

It should be a good thing considering my own beliefs. But everyone has their own opinion.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Aarifa - Lover of Harry Potter, Books, and Animals- wrote: "Oh no! That story was sad! Hope the girl feels better..... still scary!"

It was very scary to listen to. And the scarier part was that I was at her house earlier that day. Destiny is her name. She is a very strong little girl. She doesnt like to talk about it or be reminded of the memory and I don't blame her.