We Are Unique discussion

Show us your uniqueness~Journals > The Stories of My Life

Comments Showing 1-50 of 675 (675 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

:) Welcome to my life stories! Imma post here when stuff happens- the good, worse, happy, sad, ugly, beautiful. ENJOY!

message 2: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Cool! Looking forward to it!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok so apparently I sleep walk every night around 1 am. How odd is that? Note- I have no recollection of any of this stuff. My dad told me all of it today.

((Im breaking kt up into a bunch of small posts so I dont delete it all again xD

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

So when I sleep walk I mainly go to the restroom. What for- I have no idea. I wake up my dad when I get up and walk around. He always waits until Im back in my room before he goes back asleep because apparently one of my uncles used to wander out of the house while sleep walking.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyways... Sometimes I wander for quite awhile. One time my dad found me facing a random wall in the kitchen. He said, "Maple, its time to get back to bed" and I replied, "ok" but didnt move or anything. We did that a few more times paired with gentle shaking and I woke up enough for him to lead me to bed. I had no idea that happened. O.o

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Then my dad was telling my mom and sister, "If you see Maple sleep walking dont treat her like she's awake and you'll know if shes sleep walking if her eyes are open but she's like not there. Wake her up slowly." Then my sister was like, "why wake her up slowly? Why dont we wake her up quickly?" So my dad was like, "If you wake her up fast she'll be startled because she doesnt know where she is." And Im just sitting there laughing my head off because I knew I sleep talk but now I sleep walk too! At least I dont snore... Or do I?

Ok story is over. Hope you random peoples enjoyed!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup... I am very satisfied with my life right now xD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I get to go swimming with my cousins tomorrow!!!!! They are like my best friends. All eight of them. Well nine if you include my sister. I love her too

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucky!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I seriously think I need to see some of my friends from school because they have been my whole summer. Not that I mind but...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I've only seen one of my friends once this summer. XD

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Earlier today my cousins were over and my sister made homemade brownies (weren't great, but still good enough to have five pieces! XD). They were trying to dish it up be we had no more clean plates so I was like, "Community style brownies!!! Everyone grab a fork and dig in!" Codes was grossed out so I was like, "Dude, we're all related and eating with separate forks. Ive done this before and it's fine." He ate with us and it was great. You dont know exactly how many slices you ate all the time, so it is easy to overeat, but who cares?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg! XD

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my wow.. I could talk about my cousins all day long but I cant type long stories right now xD too tired to think straight

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Same, it's 4:45 am over here #Sleepisfortheweak
jk i must be weak then

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

XD I need sleep. Im gonna end up running on like three hours of it and DIE tomorrow. My cousins will think im crazier than usual

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

XD Alright goodnight!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

NO!!!!! I'll live for now!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh okay!!
XD
If I made a survival role play group, would you join it?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

It depends. Im trying to be selective about my rps because i just left a ton and want to keep it to a minimum and Im pushing it right now considering the amount of characters I have in some (very little)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah, alrighty.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I will look into it for sure though. :) I love a good rp group a little more than the next Maple

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I give you a nickname even though Im sure your name is already one of sorts...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

XD Lol oke dokes =)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

ANd Yeah sure XD

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Imma call you Koco :D

If I forgot I said that and end up thinking its stupid tomorrow dont be surprised!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

XD Ok! I like it!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Koco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyyyy
Question, why Koco? XD
=)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I so KoMiKi

I took to Ko

I thought of Cocoa

It took Ko and added co

Koco!!!

Guinues at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

XD I love it!!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello peoples! Im done hanging out with my cousins!

My mom retired from her job today! She has all the time in the world to talk to me now :D

message 36: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Hey, welcome back! XD

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah my cousin has this friend and his name is Dane I think. Anyways I kept calling him things like Duke, Dave, David, Daniel, Dean, and pretty much anything that started with D. I felt really bad but his name is hard for me to remember. He seemed pretty chill but I know he was getting a bit annoyed. Then before I left his little brother that I met yesterday on facetime (Because Cody was facetiming Dave and he was there too) His name is Trig. And I was like, "Trig as in Trigonometry?" Everyone laughed and that was his new nickname, courtosey of me. Your welcome Trigonometry! Anyways he was there and I was like, "Yo! Trigonometry!" He just smiled and Codes tried to give everyone math nicknames and I was like, "No. Trigonometry is the only one who gets a math nick name, so please just stop." XD They didn't, but it was great.

message 38: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Haha, your cousins sound like fun people!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!! And they are. Only Joey has been gone for soccer lately. She has a bright future as a soccer star. I miss seeing her on Sundays but Im happy for her.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Petit croissant, can I give you a nick name too?

message 41: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Sure! Good luck XD

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Humm
Do you like PC or Petie?

message 43: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) I really like Petie! :D

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

You a boy or girl?

message 45: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) I'm a girl! What about you?

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Girl.

Petie it is!

message 47: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) I love it! :)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! Ive given out two nicknames!!!!

message 49: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Hooray!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok I am deciding on a quote to go by my name. Help me out please! By the way I made them all up. The options are:

World domination is kinda my hobby

The questions of life are all the questions you'll ever ask

The monarch of your

Do endings create new beginnings or bittersweet memories?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14