Beta Reader Group discussion

Blaire (Dark Romance, #1)
This topic is about Blaire
Blaire

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anita (last edited Nov 26, 2016 03:54AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anita Gray | 8 comments I have tried to delete the topic but for some reason I can't?

Emma Jaye | 145 comments Happy to do a beta swap with you for a contemporary m/m romance with quite dark themes.
Message me for details.

Anita Gray | 8 comments Emma wrote: "Happy to do a beta swap with you for a contemporary m/m romance with quite dark themes.
Message me for details."

Hi Emma, that would be great. I've not read M/M before but I'm open to everything ;-) I'm working on my phone right now but i'll be in the office tomorrow. I'll pm u then if that's ok?

message 4: by Zero (new)

Zero (jl_sanchez) | 75 comments I would love to help. Is this WIP or has been completed? what is the word length? My response time for a three chapter feedback would be 3 - 5 days.

Emma Jaye | 145 comments no problem.

Anita Gray | 8 comments Zero wrote: "I would love to help. Is this WIP or has been completed? what is the word length? My response time for a three chapter feedback would be 3 - 5 days."

Hi Zero,

It's complete and I'd love your feedback on the whole novel? 100k words

Ps, sorry, I've no idea what WIP means but I'm assuming it means unfinished?

Emma Jaye | 145 comments Work In Progress.

Anita Gray | 8 comments Thanks Emma. It makes sense now lol

message 9: by Zero (new)

Zero (jl_sanchez) | 75 comments Hi Anita,

I will send you a PM.

Anita Gray | 8 comments Emma wrote: "Work In Progress."

Emma, I'm trying to message you (not sure if it's me having a stupid moment) but I checked out your page and there's not a 'message Emma' button that I can see of. If you could drop me a message, that'd be great