The Potterheads ⚯͛ discussion

Journal > What have you been up to?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Minnu (new)

Minnu | 30 comments I was trying to study a coding language, but then took a break :D

message 2: by Minnu (new)

Minnu | 30 comments Wow, I always wanted to learn to play the violin :) How long have you been studying?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ive played violin for 11 years. I only practised for an hour today.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

and you should try to learn the violin or another instrument!

message 5: by Minnu (new)

Minnu | 30 comments Hermione wrote: "and you should try to learn the violin or another instrument!"

I shall certainly try :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm about to marathon the HP movies with some friends, crossing my fingers I can stay up and not fall asleep before they're done.
Before that I'll probably play my trombone or watch my favorite youtube channel- GMM. This is going to be a happy day I think :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow your day sounds so nice! Have fun rematching all of the movies!

message 8: by Carlos (new)

Carlos | 104 comments I'd been in the beach yesterday but there was too much wind. Then at night I sitted with my family on my garden and we played games and talked, it was a lovely night.

message 9: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 20 comments today i was at work all day and im so exhausted

message 10: by Quince (new)

Quince Winstyn (quincewinstyn) I just came back from one of my cats vet appointments. I have pictures of her on my profile.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel So sorry I haven't been here much this week! Started a new job which has left me super tired

message 12: by Carlos (new)

Carlos | 104 comments Last Friday I was at my city's fair opening, it was a concert on the beach and fireworks. It was a very magical night.
And yesterday I just spend the day with my family :).

message 13: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Ravenscroft (valerieravenscroft) Carlos wrote: "Last Friday I was at my city's fair opening, it was a concert on the beach and fireworks. It was a very magical night.
And yesterday I just spend the day with my family :)."

Aaw that sounds awesome! <3
For me, it's work, work, work.... Even in the weekend. :P

message 14: by Riley (new)

Riley B (rriilleeyy1234) | 28 comments Been spending time with family up north this weekend. Fun but tiring. Does anyone here go up north where they live?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I got to my small rented beach house yesterday! It reminds me of the burrow, but be beachy instead. Very quaint :) I was pleasantly surprised that there is wifi here, so I'm able to stay somewhat active on Goodreads.
I went crabbing for the first time and I felt a little bad for them as they boiled :( Next time I think a restaurant will do!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds so fun! Poor crabs :(

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I went to see suicide squad the other day when I was off work, it was pretty good!I've had quite a lot of shifts so it's been tiring. I have a few days off now so I'm going to work on a book review, add some discussions here & write out some book ideas I have :)

message 18: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Dore (maggmog) | 22 comments Piano playing. I am determined to finish learning this song called "Rosemary's song"!!!