Les Maures Passionnés. discussion

Dracula
This topic is about Dracula
Voted Book Discussion. > Dracula, Bram Stoker.

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sophia El Kerdini (elkerdini) | 177 comments Mod
Here's a new thread to discuss our "currently-reading" book ;)

Presque à la moitié du livre !
PS: Le format Journal intime me plait beaucoup !

Youssef Sebti | 13 comments Starting it !

Yeeey :D reading buddies again !

Youssef Sebti | 13 comments Really like Mina !

Me too ! I like her character, she's really sweet and considerate.

Is it me or Dracula is really described as a weak vulnerable and coward creature ?

Mon Dieu je suis à une page de terminer l'histoire et je suis sous le choc O.O
Vraiment Bram, vraiment ?

WTF derrière page. Et cest encore pire XD
Are you kidding me Bram !! 600 pages and that's all you came out with?? So much for an exciting and satisfying resolution !!

"et il mourut (...) en parfait gentleman". Seriously ? XD

Youssef Sebti | 13 comments EUUH SOPHIA ?!

I already told you I couldn't help myself ! But I didn't really spoil anything. You're still gonna be big surprised ! ^^'

message 13: by Zainab (new) - added it

Zainab (zainabessbai) | 5 comments I have Dracula on my shelf and it was the next book in my TBR list but thank you for spoiling me I HATE IT when I get attached to a character then the effing author just kill them I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT :'( :'( :'( I mean like wtf??? how am I supposed to grieve and heal from that !!!!

^^' Mya don't worry. You won't be able to guess who died. I promise. Please read it I need more people to share my frustration with :D

message 15: by Zainab (new) - added it

Zainab (zainabessbai) | 5 comments Okay I'll give it a try but probably not now because it happened in the book I was reading!! I just told you how much I hate it yesterday and today it happened WHY WHY WHY (I'm an emotional mess)

LOL Oh, Miya, are you familiar with the law of attraction ? :D

message 17: by Zainab (new) - added it

Zainab (zainabessbai) | 5 comments I saw a documentary on it two or three years ago, what I remember is when you reaaally want sth or smo and are attracted to them, the universe kinda get you there to your goal... Anyway the narrator himself said that it took him sometime to find the words to explain it xD but hey! I don't like it I don't want it I am not attracted to it! still the demons that the witches in the book were fighting jaw 7egrou 3liya and when? right after I confirmed that I hate it xp xp xp

Yes kind of. But it also says that what you put your mind on you attract. It explains why sometimes you start a day on the wrong foot and it just keeps getting shitier, cause you keep getting angrier and angrier and thus attract things that will feed that anger.
Breath and focus on happy thoughts :D