Kindle Scout discussion

You Promised Me Forever
This topic is about You Promised Me Forever
Muddlin' Middle

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lizabeth (new) - added it

Lizabeth Scott (lizabeth_scott) | 25 comments Yep, I'm heading down hill with my Scout campaign and I could use some goodreads lovin' support.
Check my nominated book out here. If it's your cup of tea, please give me a nom. Thanks! Liz
https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/3BSZ...

message 2: by Ann (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ann Pratley (ann_m_pratley) Oh Liz! Lol .. your book 'You Promised Me Forever' is always hot and trending! I think if they do not accept YOUR book for publication, there must be something seriously wrong with us all thinking that the hot and trending list equates to nominations and must result in definite selection (or there is something wrong with the whole scout process)!

ps (she says jokingly) ... stop hogging all the nominations!

;)

Ann

message 3: by Lizabeth (new) - added it

Lizabeth Scott (lizabeth_scott) | 25 comments Ann wrote: "Oh Liz! Lol .. your book 'You Promised Me Forever' is always hot and trending! I think if they do not accept YOUR book for publication, there must be something seriously wrong with us all thinking ..."
LOL! I hope you're happy, Ann. I've stopped being HOT. You shouldn't have jinxed me! After reading what others say, I'm not sure the H&T list means anything. IDK. I only have 8 more days to go.

message 4: by Lizabeth (new) - added it

Lizabeth Scott (lizabeth_scott) | 25 comments Ann wrote: "Oh Liz! Lol .. your book 'You Promised Me Forever' is always hot and trending! I think if they do not accept YOUR book for publication, there must be something seriously wrong with us all thinking ..."
LOL! I hope you're happy, Ann. I've stopped being HOT. You shouldn't have jinxed me! After reading what others say, I'm not sure the H&T list means anything. IDK. I only have 8 more days to go.

message 5: by Ann (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ann Pratley (ann_m_pratley) No, you are still on the hot and trending list, Lizabeth! Each time I look your book is on it ... your book is doing so well there!

Eight days will pass quickly and remember that as soon as it comes out of campaign you can put another one to start a new campaign - you don't have to wait until the 14 day review period is done and you have their verdict, so if you have another one waiting, be sure to be getting it ready if you wish to do this journey again!

:)

Ann

message 6: by Ann (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ann Pratley (ann_m_pratley) Two days left Lizabeth ... good luck!
:)
Ann