Goodreads Singapore discussion

talking about books > Mystery Book Online Store Launch!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adam (new)

Adam Tie (adamtie) | 2 comments Hello everyone! I just officially got back to SG a couple of months back and am proud to say I have finally launched my start-up business for book lovers!

I really don't want to come across as hard selling, but would love to hear some feedback in regards to my site - what's good about it, what can be improved, what works, what doesn't - so I can make it perfect for us fellow literature lovers here in Singapore.

The concept is one that I was a frequent patron of in Australia - buy a mystery book based on a significant sentence on the wrapping and get an awesome literary surprise when we mail it to your door!

Hope to hear from all of you, fellow GoodReads SG folks! I picked the quality of books based not only on my own personal preference, but also the ranking and rating that the books have on this very site.

Have a great one, and I hope to hear from all of you :)

Regards,
Adam.
thenovelencounter.com

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris (christs) | 3 comments Hey.

Don't think the community is very active now. But BooksActually has something similar https://box.booksactually.com/ maybe you want to check it out.

message 3: by Adam (new)

Adam Tie (adamtie) | 2 comments Christina thanks so much! Yeah I'm aware of it. Wanted to try it myself because of my own personalised curation :)