CX Secret Book Society discussion

Meeting for Gold Fame Citrus :-)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 4 comments Hi guys, I was looking at dates for the next meeting. These are dates that are most convenient for me:

Sunday 7 august
Monday 8 august *evening, I'm working till 18:00
Thursday 11 august *evening, I'm working till 18:00
Friday 12 august

Could you reply with which days you're NOT available? Then we can see if we can do one of those days. Otherwise, we could meet in the week from the 22nd perhaps?

message 2: by Sakskia (new)

Sakskia | 12 comments Mod
Helloooo,

I can't do Sunday 7 august.

Doei,

Saskia.

message 3: by Kristel (new)

Kristel | 6 comments Hey, Monday 8 I can't make it. And Thursday 11 I have a night shift.

message 4: by Joseph (new)

Joseph | 5 comments Hey, I can't make the 7th or 8th as I'm in England. I've got frisbee training on the 11th and I'm working until 6 on the 12th.

Week of the 22nd would be better for me :)

message 5: by Michelle (last edited Aug 02, 2016 08:54AM) (new)

Michelle | 4 comments Ok guys, looks like the week of the 22nd would be better! I created a 'datumprikker.' Please fill it in and hopefully we can find a day that suits most of us. :-)

http://prik.kr/p7xei322zrspe7ib

message 6: by Shonagh (new)

Shonagh Macleod | 16 comments I did it, not sure if it worked though

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 4 comments Hi guys!

Almost forgot about the bookclub, but seems like the best fit for a date is on Tuesday the 23rd of August. So you’re welcome at my place from around 6pm.  I will make sure there are dinner/snacks etc., but please feel free to bring your own too. ;-)

Address: De Wittenstraat 215 It’s a short bus ride from Central station (bus 21 or 18) and tram 10 also stops close by.

message 8: by Immy (new)

Immy V (immyv) | 2 comments Hi guys! I'm so sorry, I didn't get any of the recommendations :( Have you chosen a new book and/or date yet? I swear, one of these days I'll join! Xoxo

message 9: by Immy (new)

Immy V (immyv) | 2 comments Recommendations = notifications xD