Small Government Book Fan Club discussion

Self-Promo: Books and Blogs > Retreads Series On Sale This Weekend

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Henry (new)

Henry Brown (machinetrooper) | 236 comments Saturday, July 30, all 3 E-novels in the Retreads Series will be on sale for 99 cents at Amazon.

The Retreads came together for a covert mission in the War on Terror in Hell and Gone. They reunited in Tier Zero and stumbled across a covert pseudo-military unit which specialized in false flag operations. In False Flag, they not only went head-to-head with the Tier Zero operators, but the world as we know it came crashing down all around them.

The series evolves in genre as it progresses. The first book is a military thriller. The second is has a throwback "men's fiction" flavor to it. But the third book turns dark, as in speculative dystopia/SHTF. All of them could be classified as adventure, despite the relative flavors.

When it comes down to it, I'm just another author trying to tickle those Amazon algorithms by getting more reviews...hence my shameless self-promotion here.

Bring a buddy. Tell a friend.

message 2: by Marina (new)

Marina Fontaine (marina_fontaine) | 1445 comments Mod
Cool. Shared in the Facebook group and on the Page.

message 3: by VMom (new)

VMom (votermom) | 46 comments Henry wrote: "Saturday, July 30, all 3 E-novels in the Retreads Series will be on sale for 99 cents at Amazon.

The Retreads came together for a covert mission in the War on Terror in [book:Hell and Gone|8152966..."

One day sale?

message 4: by VMom (new)

VMom (votermom) | 46 comments Henry wrote: "Saturday, July 30, all 3 E-novels in the Retreads Series will be on sale for 99 cents at Amazon.

The Retreads came together for a covert mission in the War on Terror in [book:Hell and Gone|8152966..."

Blogged it here
http://www.bookhorde.org/2016/07/sale...

message 5: by Henry (new)

Henry Brown (machinetrooper) | 236 comments Thanks, you two!

VMom, all 3 books are just today, but False Flag will stay on sale for a week.

I've been working long hours in a place with no Internet, or I would have gotten back sooner.

message 6: by VMom (new)

VMom (votermom) | 46 comments Henry wrote: "Thanks, you two!

VMom, all 3 books are just today, but False Flag will stay on sale for a week.

I've been working long hours in a place with no Internet, or I would have gotten back sooner."

you're welcome!