We Are Unique discussion

Fangirls/fanboys > Music fans

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 3543 comments Mod
Music fans

message 2: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 100 comments Woo hoo that's me :)

message 3: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Yes! Music is my life! <3

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Bohemian Rhapsody

*dies because I love it so much*

message 5: by AlienInTheJam (new)

AlienInTheJam I think there is something everyone can agree on: The world would be horrible place without the awesomeness of music...

I can not read without music, I know lots of who people can't read with music on because they say it distracts them but for me it does the complete opposite, it blocks out noise and helps me concentrate on the book. Therefore if books are my life so is music :)

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2278 comments Mod
I think the music actually makes the book come alive more. I mean when you're reading the perfect scene and you put on the perfect song...OMG it lights up your world like fireworks.

message 7: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

Music is a big part of my life

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

YES!!!!!!! But its so much work to actually look it up so I play it in my head xD

message 9: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

{Mapledream} I ask the questions no one else does wrote: "Bohemian Rhapsody

*dies because I love it so much*"

YESSS

message 10: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

{Mapledream} I ask the questions no one else does wrote: "YES!!!!!!! But its so much work to actually look it up so I play it in my head xD"

I listen to it on pandora and youtube

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm starting a band!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds fun!

message 13: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

Phoenix Unfold: The Black Hole wrote: "I'm starting a band!"

YAS

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

My sister is trying to play Fur Elis on the piano to impress my cousins when she quit piano years ago and it bothers me because I literally have the whole song memorized and played it for a recital

message 15: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

{Mapledream} Do endings create new beginnings or just bittersweet memories? wrote: "My sister is trying to play Fur Elis on the piano to impress my cousins when she quit piano years ago and it bothers me because I literally have the whole song memorized and played it for a recital"

I love that song, I learned that song, by myself

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmmm I love it so much

message 17: by Elliot (new)

Elliot Brooks | 15 comments I was a music major in college! GO MUSIC! :D

Do any of you make playlists for your books? Like, if they were made into movies, your playlist would be the soundtrack?

message 18: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 229 comments Has anyone else listened to Bastille's new album yet???

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Elliot wrote: "I was a music major in college! GO MUSIC! :D

Do any of you make playlists for your books? Like, if they were made into movies, your playlist would be the soundtrack?"

Yes!! I do this all the time

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

XD guess what me and my sister were doing earlier!?

message 21: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

What?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jamming out to music as loud as we could hoping the football game at my hs could hear us cuz we live that close. It was awesome

message 23: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 229 comments Anyone else like Bastille, P!ATD or Paramore so I can tackle you with a hug and scream lyrics in your face? :3

message 24: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 100 comments Aurelius wrote: "Anyone else like Bastille, P!ATD or Paramore so I can tackle you with a hug and scream lyrics in your face? :3"

I like all three! :)

message 25: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~, I solemnly swear I am up to no good (new)

Aurelius wrote: "Anyone else like Bastille, P!ATD or Paramore so I can tackle you with a hug and scream lyrics in your face? :3"

MEEEEE