What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > horror novel in a cult with kids

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kammie (new)

Kammie | 16 comments it's me again. I am looking for a horror novel that came out between 1990-1993 that took place in a cult with kids I think the book was called rituals and authors last name Jordan. thanks again .

Historic_Heroine | 74 comments Can you give us any more details about the plot? How old were the kids? What kind of activities did the cult do? What time period did the story take place in?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36481 comments Mod
Kammiesue, I moved your request to the Unsolved folder because you're looking for a specific book.

Please add plot details (and genre like YA horror) to your Topic header to help people searching for books. Click "edit" beside the header if you're on the desktop (not mobile) website. Just ask if you'd like some help.

message 4: by Deanne (last edited Jul 28, 2016 06:19AM) (new)

Deanne Devine | 195 comments The book Ritual (what the movie The Wicker Man was based on) kind of fits, but it was written in the 70s and not by someone named Jordan. It has been reprinted a few times over the years.

message 5: by Kammie (new)

Kammie | 16 comments WhiteHeather wrote: "Can you give us any more details about the plot? How old were the kids? What kind of activities did the cult do? What time period did the story take place in?"
I believe the kids were teenages and would perfor "rituals" in the wood it would probably classify as horror but now young adult .. I dont think its connected to the wicker man. i will keep thinking

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40558 comments Mod
Was the author male or female? Remember the cover?

message 7: by Ayshe (new)

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40558 comments Mod
Kammiesue, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 12: by Kris (last edited Oct 23, 2020 01:18PM) (new)

Kris | 36481 comments Mod
Kammie, just to confirm, is this book for teens (= YA, in this group) or adults?

message 13: by [on hiatus] The rockabilly werewolf from Mars (last edited Oct 23, 2020 12:43PM) (new)

[on hiatus] The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1527 comments There's also The Ritual, although I can't find much information about it. It does mention children in the description, though.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Rituals (other topics)
Ritual (other topics)
The Ritual (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Robert Nordan (other topics)