Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Need ARC Readers for a Standalone Contemporary Romance (there's a dirty talking bad boy involved!)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne Connor | 5 comments Hello there! I am currently recruiting readers to receive a FREE copy of my new book, The Super, in exchange for an honest Amazon review. The book is a standalone novel with a dirty talking bad boy and a witty, headstrong heroine. Shoot me a quick PM with your email address, or click here (http://eepurl.com/b51qkv) to sign up for my ARC list. Oh, and read on for the full synopsis! :D

-Drew-
They call me the bad boy of commercial real estate, but she isn’t impressed.

My brother and I built our firm from nothing. Until a few days ago, I had the money, the looks and the socialite fiancée that kept my father satisfied and my life running on the straight and narrow path to a legacy of success. But when a lawsuit threatens everything I built and my fiancée dumps me the same day, I have to get away from it all.

A temporary job as a building superintendent in Brooklyn might seem like an unlikely gig for me, but when it leads me to connect with Molly, the building's newest tenant and a beautiful aspiring journalist, I realize this is where I really want to be. I just need to convince her that the worlds we are from are not as different as she thinks.

-Molly-
They say that he’s good with his hands, but that doesn’t mean I’ll give him my heart.

What was supposed to be a drink with my best friend to celebrate landing my dream job at a newspaper doesn't exactly go as planned. When I learn that the hot guy I can't stop looking at at the bar is the arrogant tabloid magnet Drew Anderson, I’m intrigued. But when he hits on me, I realize that I would never date someone so successful, rich, and cocky. He would never understand me. It's too bad I can't stop thinking about him.

Imagine my surprise when he shows up to fix a leaky sink in my apartment. It turns out that he looks as good in a dirty old tee shirt as he does in an expensive suit. I can't get him out of my head. But we are from different worlds, and I've been burned before.

message 2: by Mike (new)

Mike Lee (dmlangel1101) | 7 comments A read and review, for a read and review?

d_lee12david@aol.com

What do think?

message 3: by Mike (new)

Mike Lee (dmlangel1101) | 7 comments Mike wrote: "A read and review, for a read and review?
The Death Clock by Mike Lee
Book Synopsis
The book begins with the start of World War III, when a small group of foreign terrorists
launch a dirty bomb at America just north of Chicago, rendering the whole surface around
the entire state of Illinois uninhabitable. Then, a small group of robots attack a peaceful
street fair and murder many of the citizens. Soon afterwards, the federal government turns over all functions to a huge corrupt corporation that begins starving and oppressing the poor. The corporation is suspect of producing and selling RAGE, a highly addictive mind control drug, and are practice wide spread starvation, kidnapping poor people to enslave the poor to work for the corporation, and it is even suspected of mind control.

message 4: by Mike (new)

Mike Lee (dmlangel1101) | 7 comments Now that I look at my description, I think,

NOT EXACTLY LIGHT READING. SORT OF MOROSE!
But those are dystopian novels for you. It does have some humor in there also.