#Troubles discussion

Start here! > The Problems Of My Life

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 43 comments Mod
idk if I put it in the right folder but....
GO AHEAD AND TALK ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS!!

message 2: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited Jul 27, 2016 10:32PM) (new)

Phoenix~They/Them Okay so two years ago I've been choked and a girls said that they'd hope I'd die, it made me feel like someone took a sledgehammer to my heart and smashed it into little peaces, people at my old school made me feel like I shouldn't exist or like I'm some sort of deadly disease and it all began with name calling and creating a fake disease called the Cindy Touch, so I was practically avoided and I felt miserable, I even surveyed a girl in my grade last year and asked her "What would you do if I died?" But her reply was "I'd throw a party." And it wasn't in a nice way, like "Let's celebrate the years Cynthia was with us." it sounded more like "Lets celebrate the fact that Cynthia's dead." and here, at my new school, I started a Youtube channel and someone said that they hoped I got ran over by a bus and sh*t upon which cause me to mostly stop making videos, I feel like overtime someone says something mean like when someone called me a marshmallow because I wore a coat in my first video, I feel like I'm gonna give up hope, and now most of my friends are at a different school and I don't get along with Adam that well so I feel terrible, what's worse is I'm being held back.

Phoenix~They/Them I had only 2 or 3 true friends, the others just pretended to be my friend.

Bluewaterstorm ~ Skeletons ~  Evil and Sassy Girl ~ For a reason ~ To be known as a Legend ~ | 79 comments Mod
I just think that bullies bully other people from past bullying.
I mean I got bullied at primary a bit from when I moved schools. The first school, I felt out of the loop? Seriously?? I was always the last person that got told about something or doing something that I had no clue about. And the second school, not many people liked me because I was new, everyone and I mean everyone was at that school from kindy to year 6.

message 5: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) I have a problem with being heard. Literally, no one seems to HEAR me when I talk. To be honest, I'm kinda feeling useless. But what do I know? I just ignore the fact that every time I talk, people don't listen. I'm getting tired of being there for all of them and none of them are there to listen to me.

message 6: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) I know exactly what you mean shaylee! Like when you're in a crowd and try to get in your two words like 17 times and no one hears.....

message 7: by Shay (last edited Jul 30, 2016 10:35PM) (new)

Shay (shayreader) Exactly! I'm just getting frustrated because it's been going on my whole life. I feel like everyone else is heard, but I'm on the outside of the invisible wall they've built around their exclusive group-if that makes sense.

message 8: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) Ikr!!!! It's so rude! Like I get they may be caught up in the moment, but still, pay attention!!! They're not the only one with words to say!

message 9: by Shay (last edited Jul 30, 2016 10:45PM) (new)

Shay (shayreader) Yep. I'm not sure what to do anymore. Should I stay quiet? But then they think there's something wrong with me and want me to talk more. Or maybe I should talk slower and louder. I feel like I'm yelling all the time, though.

message 10: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) Idk.... I've also thought abt this. Like shud j leave cuz they don't seem to value my presence? Should I stay and wait it out?

message 11: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) I think it's just how people are. I value my sister's presence, but don't talk to her at the dinner table cuz we're too far away to have a conversation. When she leaves the table, I always notice when no one else does.

message 12: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) I know exactly how you guys feel, I also have trouble being heard by people. I have a naturally quiet voice, but I don't think that's the problem. The real problem is that people hear what they want to hear. They don't pay attention to anyone who says anything that goes against society because they are afraid of their whole world collapsing. They are happy with the fake little facade that they try to hold onto, but they are afraid of losing it and finding a world of pain inside them. So they choose not to listen. They choose to ignore everyone else. And that's the way life is.
But you don't have to deal with it. My advice would be to find someone else who is screaming in silence like you are. Find someone who will listen. Find someone who understands. Trust me, it feels so much better to just vent to people who understand what you're going through.

Because in the end, "Sometimes the quietest people have the most to say."
-Quote by me :)

message 13: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Wow. That was really good advice and it's all true, P.C.

message 14: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Haha thanks Shaylee! I think my inner poet took over there in my last comment! XD

message 15: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Well, it was inspired;)

message 16: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) :)

message 17: by Squish (new)

Squish | 3 comments I know it feels horrible when people seem to talk to each other then when you try they just continue on like you never existed after a while it just hurts from having try and chat with other it just completely destroy's my self esteem i just wish people would listen to me.

message 18: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Yeah, I know the feeling, It can really hurt when people ignore you. Whenever that happens to me, I just talk to my imaginary friend about it :) That's the great thing about imaginary friends, they always listen :)

message 19: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Haha, glad you agree :)

message 20: by Squish (new)

Squish | 3 comments Petitcroissant wrote: "Yeah, I know the feeling, It can really hurt when people ignore you. Whenever that happens to me, I just talk to my imaginary friend about it :) That's the great thing about imaginary friends

Ikr I love imaginary friends

message 21: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) I'm a good listener. I'm just not much for chatting.

message 22: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) @Shaylee, Same! I'm more of a listener than a talker as well :)

@Squish, Yeah I'm glad you agree! Imaginary friends probably make up more than 50% of all my friends in total! XD

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 22 comments Ariella, (sorry if I spelled that wrong) yeah, that moment when there are a few people talking and you just wanna say three words but no one will shut up long enough to say 'yeah, I know!' Or 'I did that too!' Or 'doesn't that suck!'

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I am just so mad at my family right now and Im not mad at them often. It's just a crappy day right now.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

If anyone is on I really need someone to talk to

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope your okay

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, just upset

Brb gtg to dinner real quick. Please let this end soon!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

My mom walks in my room to talk and I just started bawling

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

ohhhhh. are you okay???

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. It's just whatever now.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

okay as long as your better

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup! All good!

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 43 comments Mod
i'm so glad that everyone is getting along!!! EEK!!!

message 34: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Ugh. I think I might have a mild case of anxiety. I keep getting this sick kind of feeling when I have to be with people I don't know and when I have to perform something. Since Music is one of my electives, I've got a performance to do and I've been getting that horrible feeling in my stomach for a while now. Even performing my song in front of my parents is terrifying. No, performing in front of parents is WORSE. Because I care about them and I care what they think, as opposed to my teacher, who I don't really care in terms of what she thinks of me. Aaaahhh, why do I have to be such an introvert?

Oh...that doesn't sound good. I'm sure you'll do fine though! I believe in you!!!! I get nervous around people so that's why I can NEVER leave home without my kindle because it has music on it. The music soothes me so I'm less nervous because when I get really nervous, I get REALLY sick.

My last two birthdays, I went shopping with some friends and BOTH times, I got sick. I had a headache that felt like a migraine, felt like I was going to vomit, and was EXTREMELY tired. Lets just say that I won't be doing that anymore...

message 36: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Thanks, Mad! :) Yeah, music is a pretty big part of my life as well, without it I don't know where I'd be. I know what you're talking about with the sick feeling in your stomach, I get that too a lot. I'm sorry that you can't go shopping with your friends without feeling sick. I hope it will get better :)

message 37: by Nicolina (new)

Nicolina | 31 comments Don't worry Pet, it's totally normal. I mean, I get rly weird around tons of ppl. Like if we go to the park and there r lots of ppl there...*shudders*
Besides there's nothing wrong with being a bit shy

message 38: by Nicolina (new)

Nicolina | 31 comments Shaylee wrote: "Yep. I'm not sure what to do anymore. Should I stay quiet? But then they think there's something wrong with me and want me to talk more. Or maybe I should talk slower and louder. I feel like I'm ye..."

Oh wow shay Ik EXACTLY how u feel. I mean my grams told me that girls shouldn't talk so much and that talkative girls don't find husbands. (She's kinda old skool). But still. I wanna b quiet, like I literally have to stop myself from talking, but sometimes I just can't help myself. A lot of my aunts and uncles call me annoying. Even my sisters say I talk so much and that they just kinda tune me out...

message 39: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Thanks, Nicolina. It's good to know that I'm not alone :)

message 40: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) Nicolina wrote: "Shaylee wrote: "Yep. I'm not sure what to do anymore. Should I stay quiet? But then they think there's something wrong with me and want me to talk more. Or maybe I should talk slower and louder. I ..."
My older sister says she tunes me out too. I'm thinking, who does that?

Bluewaterstorm ~ Skeletons ~  Evil and Sassy Girl ~ For a reason ~ To be known as a Legend ~ | 79 comments Mod
Question: Is many people emo? I'm not saying I am! I'm a tomboy so...... I was thinking of changing the adventure wallpaper of the group to something a little bit cooler? I'll run it past use guys and gals first though?

Something like>>>> this>>>>>>

[image error]
or this>>>>>>>>
description
or >>>>>
description
?????? or some suggestions????????????????

message 43: by Morgan Elizabeth (new)

Morgan Elizabeth (borhmirs) BlueWaterStorm ~ Chrysalism and Kenopsia; quiet thunderstorms ~ Sarcasm Queen~ Magic haunts the crows~ Petrichor~ Psithurism~ wrote: "Something like>>>> this>>>>>>

or this>>>>>>>>

or >>>>>

?????? or some suggestions????????????????"

I really like the top one!

message 44: by Nicolina (new)

Nicolina | 31 comments I like the second one

message 45: by Shay (new)

Shay (shayreader) The first one is colourful and awesome and the second is dark and mysterious. Depends on what you're going for.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

From Kindergarten to first half of second grade: I was bullied a lot. On the bus, in the cafe, and on the playground. And I was falsely accused for doing something that I didn't do.

All my life: A step sister that just won't SHUT UP on rumors! She's making rumors about me and my family!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

oh no!!! that doesn't seem good at all

message 49: by Nicolina (new)

Nicolina | 31 comments BlueWaterStorm ~ Chrysalism and Kenopsia; quiet thunderstorms ~ Sarcasm Queen~ Magic haunts the crows~ Petrichor~ Psithurism~Maple~Dont Leave~ wrote: "The first one it is! Sorry Nicolina"

/*_*\
*curls up in a corner and cries*
Jk. I like both. But I liked the second one cuz it was mysterious and beautiful. Kinda like all of us. It was something that was in ruins but still so breathtaking....
Sorry I got a bit emotional there

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey there

« previous 1