WIZARDING READALONG discussion

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)
Goblet of Fire

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Yesy (The Book Vagrant) (thebookvagrant) Got something you wanna get off your chest about Goblet of Fire? Maybe how too good and too pure for this world Cedric Diggory deserved better? T_T Discuss it all here!

Araceli Morales (readlikewoe) Currently reading Goblet of Fire im on page 210 and Cedric has always been my fave because he died saving Harry poor guy he did desereve so much better. An all around good guy

Brianna | 11 comments He was a great person.

Abbie | 3 comments I totally forgot about the weasleys coming to pick Harry up and completely smashing their fireplace apart

Yesy (The Book Vagrant) (thebookvagrant) Abbie wrote: "I totally forgot about the weasleys coming to pick Harry up and completely smashing their fireplace apart "

It's a travesty that this wasn't included in the movies because I die every time I read it. It's just one of my favorite scenes xD

Yesy (The Book Vagrant) (thebookvagrant) Araceli wrote: "Currently reading Goblet of Fire im on page 210 and Cedric has always been my fave because he died saving Harry poor guy he did desereve so much better. An all around good guy"

He's one of the most precious cinnamon rolls and I always found his death to be one of the most tragic ones in the entire series. T_T