YA LGBT Books discussion

New Releases > October 2016 New Releases

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16764 comments This is for YA books with significant LGBT content released in October 2016 - anyone can post books here (author or not.) If the book is on Goodreads please link it (and maybe show us the cover.) If you read it, feel free to add a short comment or synopsis. Consider also adding the book to our group bookshelf.

Thanks for helping to keep our group up to date.

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Kopp | 7 comments

Rise of the Chosen is a dystopian fantasy with a bi MC in a f/f relationship. Releases October 4th, digital preorder available on Amazon, and ARC available on NetGalley.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Oliveira (justmypipedream) | 65 comments The Ghost of Buxton Manor by Jonathan L. Ferrara is a cute, paranormal YA lgbt book I'm currently reading for review that is being released October 12th (: I strongly recommend it.

message 4: by Marcus (new)

Marcus | 11 comments Cupid Painted Blind by me (Marcus Herzig) is a heartbreaking, heartwarming, and occasionally hilarious roller coaster ride through an awkward freshman’s first few weeks of high school that will appeal to readers of all ages who enjoy Young Adult LGBTQ fiction. Hopefully.

Cupid Painted Blind by Marcus Herzig

I highly recommend this, but I may be biased. ;-)

message 5: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments I adore this cover! Best of luck with your release!

message 6: by Marcus (new)

Marcus | 11 comments Thank you, Sammy! =)

message 7: by David (new)

David (dde11678) | 20 comments Tattoo Atlas by Tim Floreen was released on October 21, 2016. He's the author of Willful Machines, which is another fantastic book.

I'm reading "Tattoo Atlas" right now, and it's very enjoyable so far.