The Hopefuls discussion

Ilvermorny

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Hello Hopefuls,

So back in June the Ilvermorny house sorting quiz was put up on Pottermore, and I was curious to see what people got. Feel free to also share what your Hogwarts house is aswell. I got Pukwudgie and am also a Ravenclaw.

message 2: by Ash (new)

Ash (ashiew) My Hogwarts house is Hufflepuff. I love being a Hufflepuff. And for the Ilvermorny house I got Pukwudgie. I haven't gotten around to reading about the houses yet, so I have no idea what being a Pukwudgie means xD

message 3: by Morganna (new)

Morganna | 59 comments I'm a Hufflepuff and a Horned Serpent :)

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) My Hogwarts house is Ravenclaw and my Ilvermorny house is the Wampus.

message 5: by Freya (new)

Freya Tewnion | 42 comments I am in Hufflepuff and I am a Horned Serpent in Ilvermorny :)

message 6: by Clare (new)

Clare Kauter (goodreadscomclare_kauter) Ravenclaw and Thunderbird! Or T-Bird as I like to say, like in Grease. :D

message 7: by Emma Kihlberg (new)

Emma Kihlberg | 72 comments I see that I'm not the only Hufflepuff who got sorted into Horned Serpent at Ilvermorny! That's interesting!

message 8: by Josie (new)

Josie Barstad | 2 comments I'm a Hufflepuff and a Pukwudgie.

message 9: by -F1A- (new)

-F1A- | 2 comments Im a slytherin and a thunderbird! ^^

message 10: by Becca (new)

Becca | 9 comments I'm Ravenclaw and Thunderbird. Two birds! Thunderbird just makes me think of the tv show and the Busted song!

message 11: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (sophiekt99) | 1 comments I'm Hufflepuff and Horned Serpent as well. It's surprising that there are so many of us!

message 12: by Sunniva (new)

Sunniva (sunniva47) I'm Ravenclaw and Horned Serpent.

message 13: by Linnéa (new)

Linnéa | 2 comments I'm a gryffindor and a thunderbird :)))

message 14: by Áine (new)

Áine | 6 comments Ravenclaw and ThunderBird :)

message 15: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Davies | 3 comments My Hogwarts house is Hufflepuff and my Ilvermorny house is Puckwudgie

message 16: by Mara (new)

Mara Wynne (starfar) I'm a Ravenclaw and a Wampus. Not that it really gives you much explanation as to what each house characteristics are. All it really says is that Wampus is the warrior house.

message 17: by Georgiana (new)

Georgiana Davey | 11 comments Ravenclaw and Puckwudgie :)

message 18: by Molly (last edited Dec 06, 2016 09:28AM) (new)

Molly | 22 comments I'm a Slytherin and I guess a Wampus as well. I am American and it's cool to see an American Wizarding school....but Hogwarts will always be my home!

message 19: by Ailish (new)

Ailish Griffindoor and Thunderbird :)

message 20: by Misha (new)

Misha (xmishachilliex) | 1 comments Slyhterin and Puckwugie :)

message 21: by Anna (new)

Anna Branson (annabranson) | 11 comments Hufflepuff and Puckwugie

message 22: by Em (new)

Em (pencilcrayon) Ravenclaw and Thunderbird! :)