Soldeluna discussion

The Moon Outskirts > The waterfall

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
A waterfall and pool somewhere in the woods. It is a nice, peaceful place, strangely beautiful and calming compared to the foreboding wood that surrounds it. It is a nice private place out in nature.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 59 comments Ro spends most of her time here, enjoying the serenity when she isn't busy stealing things. Though she has no home, she spends most of her time in the Moon Kingdom.

message 3: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
If faced with the accusation, Celestiea would deny the fact that she was hiding. But she was. And she had to wash her wounds, after all. The waterfalls was the perfect choice.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 59 comments Usually the waterfall is pretty well hidden, but once in a while, someone will find it. In that case Ro fleets towards the tree line. She sees the stranger is injured, and despite her better judgement to not help her, her humanity will always be a weakness to help.
"Are you okay?" She asks, revealing herself.

message 5: by Tomago (new)

Tomago Drakon had arrived at this beautiful location and was taken back by the grandness of the large waterfall. "So magnificent." He muttered.

Drakon approched the waterfall closing his eyes feeling the cool mist hit his face. After a few moments he declothed and jumped into the water find swimming to a flat rock that sat directly under the torrent of water.

Cralwing up on the rock the young man crossed his legs and began to center himself before meditating to reflect on life.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver was walking along when she saw the waterfall. "Holy cow." She stopped in her tracks and looked at the water falling. She smiled. You don't see that everyday.

message 7: by Tomago (new)

Tomago After some time of meditation Drakon awoke from his state looking over seeing a person standing at the waters edge. 'I wonder who that could be' he thought. Drakon dove into the water and swam to the edge where he crawled out and got dressed.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver looked at the man waved slightly. "Hello."

message 9: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "Hello miss" Drakon Said picking up his assorted gear in weaponry placing them in their appropriate locations on his body."how are you today?" He asked

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver shrugged. "I'm fine. You?"

message 11: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "I am well thank you. What is your name?" Drakon asked slowly approching the woman.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "Silver." She watched him approach. "And yours?"

message 13: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "My name is Drakon Monkree it is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." He said with a crismatic smile.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver smiled. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Monkree."

message 15: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "So can you tell me what there is to do in these parts? I am not originally from around here." Drakon said crossing his arms.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver shrugged. "There's the market, and restaurants and shops in the city. Moon city to be more specific. And a lot of wilderness outside of the city." She smiled. "I mostly spend time in the woods and around here. Occasionally going into town."

message 17: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "I see? Mind showing me around. Im not from around here. I Just arrived a few days ago." Drakon said

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver nodded. "Sure. That would give me something to do."

message 19: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (last edited Aug 12, 2016 02:44PM) (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
Abigael ~ Stay with me, don't let me go, because there's nothing left at all, stay with me, don't let me go, until the ashes of Eden fall~ wrote: "Usually the waterfall is pretty well hidden, but once in a while, someone will find it. In that case Ro fleets towards the tree line. She sees the stranger is injured, and despite her better judgem..."

Celestiea did not jump at the stranger's sudden appearance, nor did she flinch. She merely went about her business. "Darn!" She said, glaring at her dress. "There is no way in the Goddess' name that this stain will be hidden. The suspicion!"

message 20: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "Very well then lead the way."Drakon said jestureing his hand in a way that would match his words.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Post in cave next?))

Silver lead the way away from the waterfall.

message 22: by Tomago (new)

Tomago (Ok)

Drakon follows the woman away from the waterfall wondering where she was leading him.

message 23: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Anetheia sat by the water fall a basket of flowers next to her. With skilled precision she looped a needle and began to carefully pierce the flowers petals, stringing them into an intricate crown.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Thorne ran a hand through his hair, sighing. He needed a break from the whole Royal gaurdianing thing.

message 25: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Anetheia jumped when she heard another person approach. "Hello? Is anyone there," her quite voice barely projecting more than a few feet.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) He looked up and noticed her. "Hello." He said, clearing his throat.

message 27: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "Hello," she said quietly placing her half finished crown on the basket. "Who might you be," she said in almost a whisper.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Thorne cleared his throat again. "Carswell. But call me Thorne." He said. "Who are you?"

message 29: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "Anetheia. A pleasure to meet your Mr. Thorne. Do you reside in the palace?" She asked quietly. Rennet your manners she could practically hear her mother lecturing her.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Thorne eyebrows furrowed. "I meant to just call me Thorne. I'm not that older than you."

message 31: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "I'm sorry my mother says that all men are supposed to be addressed as Mr.," she said blushing. "Being our superiors and all," her mother had ingrained in her that men were the superiors to woman since an early age

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Thorne shook his head. "Nonsense. You woman are as equal as us men."He assured her.

message 33: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Anetheia shot him a quizzical look. She hadn't talked this much in, we'll ever. She was usually the one being talked at. "That's very kind but I'm sure my mother would disagree Mr.Thorne,"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Thorne laughed. "No, I'm not wrong. Hell, maybe woman are more important. Who are the once who bear children?" He asked. "With out you, we men would be nothing."

message 35: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Anesthesia blushed again. "I suppose that true. How old are you Mr. Thorne?"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) "Twenty." He said, giving up on trying to make him call him either Thorne or Carswell.

message 37: by Amanda (new)

Amanda He was only a few years older than her. Curiously she repeated her earlier question. "Do you live in the palace? Of the moon court?"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Thorne thought of it. "I'm a gaurd. A high ranking one, though. So yes, in the Palace." He said

message 39: by Amanda (new)

Amanda "I haven't ever seen you," she said quietly. But that wasn't saying to much. Her mother kept her on a tight leash, contained to her chambers.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Thorne shrugged. "I'm mainly helping out on the stables sometimes. I like horses." He explained, kneeling down before the water, taking out a flask.

message 41: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Anetheia pondered the statement. "I've never really met a horse. I mean I've seen them from far away but I've never gotten close enough," she said quietly. Her mother hated animals do Anetheia had, had pretty much zero contact with them.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) ((Sorry! I was really busy))

Thorne raised an eyebrow. "Why is that?" He asked, both amused and confused about it. Practically everyone had a horse, no matter the status.