Soldeluna discussion

The Moon Court Castle > The ballroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
A huge, extravagant room. However it is subtlety decorated. There are massive arched windows lining the walls. Apart from for special functions it is seldom used.

message 2: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Kaz had wandered to the ballroom, trying to hide from people. No one really came into the ballroom all that much, so the massive room was comfortably very quiet. Kaz stood leaning against a wall, looking down at the floor with his arms folded, deep in thought. He was fairly sure no one would find him here. He sure hoped not at least.

message 3: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (last edited Aug 12, 2016 02:58PM) (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
Celestiea floated in, not literally, and as she suspected, saw Kaz. So, she did something that would make her mother faint, and pranced up to him. "How nice of you to take me up on my offer, Prince." She said, lifting his chin with a finger so that he stared directly into her eyes.

message 4: by Lexie (last edited Aug 13, 2016 02:21AM) (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Kaz had been too deep in thought, so he inhaled sharply as she suddenly appeared. But he just held her gaze, his eyes dark and cold. God how he'd had enough of her. But this time he was just going to make sure he didn't react to her in any way. He didn't even more as she tilted his chin up, just narrowed his eyes at her.
"I didn't." He replied.

message 5: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
"Oh, but you did." Celestiea smiled warmly, but something slightly dangerous and mischievous lingered behind it. She put her other hand on his chest. Oh, the embarrassment. But Celestiea was pleased that her voice didn't tremble and that she showed no sign of discomfort, being in an unfamiliar terrain. "After all, you never said you wouldn't."

message 6: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Kaz glanced suspiciously at her hand on his chest, not sure how he felt about her touching him. He didn't think he liked where this seemed to be going. Still... He wasn't going to let her get to him. His face stayed expressionless, his eyes emotionless.
"I never said I would." He replied.

message 7: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
Celestiea tsked. "True..." She trailed off. He was proving difficult, but she liked difficult. It made the chase more thrilling. Her hand trailed down. "But here you are, after all.." She purred. Seduction was a dangerous and dirty tactic, but she would fight dirty if it meant getting what she wanted.

message 8: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Kaz glanced at her hand again, feeling the tiniest bit of discomfort. He looked back at her, into her eyes. What kind of game was she playing at? Whatever it was, he was pretty sure he didn't want it to go on. So he started to move, edging away from her a little.

message 9: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
Celestiea tilted her head, moving one hand as to rest on the inside of his elbow. "Don't leave now." She said. "We haven't even started." She moved a little closer to him.
Of course She thought to herself. Well done, Celestiea. What a time to lose your mind

message 10: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Kaz glared at her. He unfolded his arms, grabbing her hand and moving it away a little. "We're not starting anything." He replied, his voice low. He had no idea what was going on but it just seemed very strange to him.

message 11: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
"Yes." She said. grabbing his hand again. "We are." She put her face very close to his, until she felt mildly uncomfortable from the nearness. "Because you are a pain in the backside, and it's time someone changed that."

message 12: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Kaz didn't like how near she was. He tried to move away again, but kept his face set stubbornly emotionless and his gaze dark and cold.
"And why should you be the one to do that?" He asked.

message 13: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
Celestiea smiled. "Because no one else will." She ran a finger delicately up his chest and onto his lips. "And you, Prince, have been keeping silent, like if you do, we will forget you exist. but you are a very hard presence to ignore, easy to miss. After all, if you are gone, everyone will only lapse into depression."

message 14: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Kaz's chest tingled strangely as she ran a finger up it but he moved his head away from her finger on his lips. He narrowed his eyes at her. At her words, he thought as if. People would care only for the most minimal time if he was gone. And she was also wrong about his choice for silence. He didn't stay silent in the hope people would forget him, it was just so he could separate himself from everyone. So he could rely on no one but himself. All he said to her was one word.
"Wrong." He then pushed off the wall and started to move away from her.

message 15: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
"You think that." Celestiea said, not letting go. "but you are the one who is wrong. We play this little game of ours, but you do not admit to it. You say I am wrong, but if I am wrong, then you are ignorant. We may have our differences, but at least I'm headed in the right direction. You are walking to a dead end."

message 16: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
She was still holding onto his hand. Kaz glanced darkly at her. He didn't care in the slightest how she thought, what she thought of him. Is there a right direction? He thought to himself. I think not.
"Maybe that's where I want to go." He said, his tone low and bored.

((Probably push him up against the wall now, lol XD))

message 17: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
((Ok, LOL))

Celestiea eased up to him, until he was pressed tightly against the wall. "Maybe you'll fall off the edge. Maybe you'll stay there. Or maybe you'll try not to. Who knows? Depends on you." She pursed her lips. "Or maybe you'll just go to the sun. I hope you do. Your attitude fits. Maybe I'll meet you there. After all, I always find you, don't I?"

message 18: by Lexie (last edited Aug 13, 2016 02:28AM) (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Kaz backed off as she just eased closer and closer to him, until he felt himself pressed against the wall. He gritted his teeth a little, glancing over his shoulder before back at her, narrowing his eyes. What in the world was she going on about? He just frowned and answered the last thing she said.
"Unfortunately." He pushed against her slightly, trying to get away from the wall.

message 19: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
"Why, I'm offended." Celestiea looked a little hurt by that, truly. "I thought you enjoyed my company." He tried to push her away, but she pushed back, harder.

message 20: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Kaz grunted under his breath as she pushed him back against the wall. He didn't move, realising she wasn't going to let him go. So he decided he'd just wait and play this out. He looked her in the eye, glaring slightly.
"Does it seem like that?" He asked. It wasn't anything personal. He didn't enjoy anyone's company. But she particularly got on his nerves.

message 21: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
"Of course." She said, brushing his cheek with her lips. "After all, we are the dearest of acquaintances. Otherwise, why would you stay after I so fortunately happen upon you all the time?" Her fingers trailed up his collarbone.

((Am I overdoing it?))

message 22: by Lexie (last edited Aug 13, 2016 02:29AM) (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
((No this is so fun haha! XD))

Kaz moved away sharply when she brushed her lips against him. What in the world was she doing?! He glared at her darkly, his eyes stormy. Again his skin tingled where her finger traced his collarbone, even though he wasn't fully sure why.
"Maybe because you're pinning me against a wall." He replied with a slight growl.

message 23: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
((I know. XD LOL))

"But this is only one time." She drew a pattern on his skin, one she realized as a crescent moon. "I didn't do so before. But this is quite fun, don't you think?" She tilted her head up and smiled at him, fingers still tracing, her breath fanning across his skin.

message 24: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
A strange feeling was starting to grow in Kaz as her fingers kept tracing his skin. He could feel her breath as well. He hadn't been this close to anyone in years. This was making him feel decidedly uncomfortable, even he admitted it to himself.
"Not really." He replied tightly, still glaring into her eyes.

message 25: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
Celestiea didn't respond. Her heart was beating a little abnormally, but she ignored that, putting it down as her nervousness from doing such things. Why, the gossip if anyone was ever to know! She would be the topic of the entire court! It wouldn't do. but no one had to know. She held Kaz's gaze. "You will soon, I assure you." She said, tracing his cheekbone.

message 26: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Kaz narrowed his eyes at her, making sure he stayed still, even as she traced his cheekbone. His heart had started pounding a little louder than usual, and deep down he felt the slightest urge to shiver. But he forced himself not to let her make him react.
"You think so do you?" He asked, eyes dark.

message 27: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
"Yes." Celestiea said softly, "I do." Her hair, which had been let down that day, covered her cheeks, which were, as she was ashamed to find, rather red. She felt something, but she wasn't sure what, or whether she wanted to find out. She took a small step closer, until they were practically pressed against each other.

message 28: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Kaz moved his head back as she came even closer, so close until they were basically pressed against each other. He inhaled. He noticed her cheeks were rather red, and realised suddenly that he also felt a little heat rise in him. It wasn't necessary to speak, so he didn't say anything. He just stared at her emotionlessly, his gaze and expression unreadable.

message 29: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
Celestiea raised an eyebrow. "The brooding prince indeed." She murmured in his ear. Her entire body was tingling, but she shoved it down. "How interesting." She could feel his heartbeat, beating almost as fast as hers beneath her palm. "Why so nervous?" Her voice was barely able to be heard.

message 30: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments ((i FREAKIN SHIP IT))

message 31: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
((Omg, I am literally freaking out right now.))

message 32: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments ((youre doing awesome omg xD goooo celestiea!!))

message 33: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
((She says thanks. :D))

message 34: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
((Lol!))

Kaz narrowed his eyes at her. He forced whatever he was feeling down. He just stared at her unwaveringly. "Who says I'm nervous?" He replied. "Or are you?" He didn't know why he asked that second question.

message 35: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
"i think we both are, hmm?" Celestiea asked, practically leaning against him. "But of course, prince, you don't like that, as usual." She pressed her lips against his throat. "So what do you like?" She asked.

message 36: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Kaz's breath hitched ever so slightly as she leaned against him and her lips brushed his throat. What was with her? One day she was basically threatening to kill him. The next she was... threatening to do... something else. Kaz didn't have an answer to the question, so he just said the first thing that came to his mind.
"Nothing." Not true though, how could that be true for anyone?

message 37: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
"Are you certain about that?" Celestiea asked. She felt a surge of satisfaction when his breath hitched, though she felt like doing the same. This was going a bit to far. But a part of her didn't want it to end. She let herself look at him for a moment longer, trace his face, his eyebrows, remember that moment, and stepped back composing herself.

message 38: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
((Lol, don't stop, this is so fun))

Something made Kaz incapable of moving as she just continued to look at him, as she traced his face. Strangely, he wasn't feeling anything, apart from being slightly memorised by her gaze. She could hold his eye just as well as he could anyone's without wavering the slightest bit. When she stepped back, he finally relaxed slightly, releasing the tension in his body now that she was no longer pressed against him.
"Why does it concern you?" He asked, his voice still even and unchanged.

message 39: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
Celestiea sighed. "We already went over this quite some time before." She replied. "So I won't answer the same question twice." Before she could stop himself, she ran a finger down his arm.

((Will he accept her offer to dance, or do you want to do it later on?))

message 40: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
((Can do it now if you want, or in a moment, he's in a strange mode so he just won't really react. Lol))

Kaz just stared at her, not blinking. Yet again his skin tingled as she dragged a finger down his arm. He had no answer to hers, and even though it was unnecessary to speak, he had something to ask her. Something he hoped unnerved her a little.
"Why didn't you tell me your real name then?" He asked, watching her closely with his dark eyes. Then for the sake of it, he checked to explain. "Because Marlina mentioned a Celestiea." He said the name slowly, emphasising it. "Saying she knew I had talked to her." He paused for a moment, narrowing his eyes at her, then went on. "I haven't met any Celestiea though. But then, she didn't mention an Adriana." So the logical conclusion, was that they were the same person, he added silently.

message 41: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
Celestiea smiled, turning to look away from him. "You weren't exactly welcoming." She said, sitting on the window seat, staring outside. "And I didn't trust anyone, least of all you. Tall, brooding, and with less words than my mother. A mystery." She laughed a little, leaning her forehead against the window. She was afraid of what else he would say.

((Later then. When he will react. :p))

message 42: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Kaz just watched her, moving nothing but his eyes as she went and sat on the window seat. He felt a little startled when she laughed suddenly, not expecting it. But he still didn't move. He frowned. What kind of reason was that? He was never exactly welcoming to anyone. And he knew for a fact that she hadn't been completely oblivious about his reputation. Underestimated it the extent of it maybe, but she'd known. He remained silent.

((Oh I can make him react if you want. You can do it now if you want to :) ))

message 43: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
((If you're certain...))

Celestiea hopped off, and offered him her hand. "So, will you take me up on that dance?" She asked, pretending that nothing had happened.

message 44: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Kaz glanced at her hand, then back up at her, but his gaze wasn't as stormy as before. Just how it usually was, dark and neutral. He didn't say yes, but he didn't say no either. He just waited for what she would do. Though he was sure she knew as much as he did, that if she dared to take his hand, he wasn't going to resist.

message 45: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
Celestiea shrugged, and took his hand, dragging him to the middle of the ballroom. "You haven't forgotten how to do it while you were holed up in your chambers, have you?" She asked him.

message 46: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Kaz did nothing but blink, simply letting her lead him without resistance. At her question, he waited for a moment, then spoke.
"Never learned." He answered in a mutter.

message 47: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
Celestiea shook her head in surprise. "Well then, I'll teach you." She placed her hands in the right position, then corrected him, moving his hands into the right place, teaching him the steps.

message 48: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Kaz was a little surprised at himself even when he didn't protest, but he didn't feel like it. Instead he just treated this as he'd used to with his riding and racing lessons or how he did with sparring swordplay sessions, with grim concentration.

message 49: by Night, High Duchess of the Death Court (new)

Night | 435 comments Mod
Celestiea swatted him on the shoulder. "Stop being so tense." She instructed. "Dance is about freedom, grace, elegance. You look like you were carved from a rock. I need you to be water." She took one look at his face, and added something else. "Oh, and dance is an art. It is best done by instinct. No matter how much you try, it comes naturally. Now relax." She rubbed circles where muscles were bunched together, like he expected to be ready to jump up and fight at any moment, like her mentor had before.

message 50: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Kaz had been merely staring at the ground, but he jerked his head up a she suddenly swatted him on the shoulder, looking at her. He listened to what she said, hesitated for a moment, then reluctantly forced some of the tension out of his body. He tried in vain to ignore her touch in various points, as well as the strange feeling that stirred in him again. But he was determined to prove to her that she could do whatever she wanted all she wanted, but he wasn't going to show that anything she did fazed him.

« previous 1