Soldeluna discussion

The Sun Court Castle > The gardens

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Bright, luscious and rich with colour and nature. The gardens are a beautiful place to get outside for a bit or take a leisurely stroll. It is a popular place.

message 2: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 77 comments Madison entered the beautiful lush garden with her sisters. She loved the garden. It was a place she could read, practice archery and swordsmanship and watch the nature. "Let's find Sascha!"she said to Freya.

message 3: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya released her sisters from her vice like hold before doing a little dance between a rose and a morning glory. She always loved the garden, ever since she was small. "Sascha, Sascha, Sascha," she chanted under her breath, for once, not wanting to disturb the peacefulness around them.

message 4: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 68 comments Mod
Helen laughed at her little sister's dance, grabbing her hand and lifting it above her head, twirling her in the way that she had been earlier. "Come on, little ballerina," She said, with a smile. She didn't hear any shouts or bouts of mischievous laughter yet, so she was unsure of whether Sascha wasn't here or if he was just in hiding.

message 5: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 77 comments Madison was now little convinced that it was not a game the twins were playing with them. "So where do you think we can find Sascha?"she asked Freya. "Do you both have any favourite place or a secret hideout?"she asked grinning. The garden was so big. It would take time to search for Sascha.

message 6: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya frowned, scanning the area. "I don't think he's here," she announced, her bottom lip coming out into a pout, "and I don't know where he is. This is dumb." She sat down hard on the ground, putting her chin in her hands. "Let's do something else," she whined, suddenly irritated at the lack of her brother's presence.

message 7: by Spades (new)

"Freya," Helen scolded, "You'll dirty your dress." She looked disapprovingly at her little sister, although her expression was exaggerated in a humorous way. "Come now," She said, holding out a hand to help her up, "You wouldn't want any of the nobles seeing the future of their kingdom throwing a fit like this."

message 8: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya took her hand, still upset, but she felt her heart warm. It was no surprise that she was quite fond of her sisters. Not as fond as she was of her brother, after all, she and him were connected in a way only twins could be, but her love for all of them was about equal. "Let's do something else," she suggested again, "Sascha will come out when he feels like it."

message 9: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha stepped out from behind a trimmed hedge. "Indeed he will," he said teasingly. "Why, sister, I never thought you'd miss me so much!"

message 10: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya brightened when she heard her brother's voice. "Sascha!" She sang excitedly, bounding over towards him with a beaming grin. "We've been looking for you everywhere!" Her demeanor changed suddenly, bright energy turning to a dark one. "Where the heck have you been? I searched the entire castle!" She reached over to punch him in the shoulder, then crossed her arms.

message 11: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha grabbed her and hugged her charmingly. "I've been following you, watching you." He laughed at her. "You truly did not see me, haunting your footsteps. You are worse than I ever thought."

message 12: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya pushed him away, but she was smiling. She could never stay mad at him for too long. "You're an idiot, brother," she commented cheerfully. "And besides. I think you're forgetting," she pitched her voice lower, out of earshot from Helene or Madison, "we have that grand scheme planned, remember?"

message 13: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha raised an eyebrow. "Grand scheme? I don't recall a grand scheme." He glanced around. "What is it?" He whispered.

message 14: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments "You forgot?" Freya whisper-yelled, not keen on her sisters overhearing them. "Never mind, it's too late for it now, not with Helen and Maddie here. We'll do something later."

message 15: by Ahana~ (last edited Aug 03, 2016 05:33AM) (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 77 comments "So you are here!"Maddie said and grabbed Sascha's cheeks and pinched it lovingly. She loved to do this to Sascha. His cheeks were really soft. "So what are you both planning? Can I join?"she said giggling.

((TBH,I pinch my cousin's cheek everytime! XD And sometimes he gets so irritated!))

message 16: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya giggled at Madison's coddling; she would never admit it to anyone, but she quite liked it when people pinched her cheeks. She liked it more when people did it to Sascha. "Nothing, really," she lied cheekily, not daring to scheme when Helen was so close by. "Maybe we'll play in the gardens for a little bit."

((My sisters still do it to me xD))

message 17: by Liam (new)

Liam ((Hey, that's powerplay!!! You don't decide what his cheeks are like xP joking, joking....))

Sascha shied away from Madison. "Stop that!" he exclaimed. "And we're not planning anything. Wait, yes, we're going to start a war. Let's go egg the Moon Castle, Freya," he said conversationally, heading off down the path.

message 18: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 77 comments ((Haha! XD))

message 19: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments "Oh yes, I've been saving a container of rotten eggs," Freya added nonchalantly, "and some pigs. We can set them loose in the castle, that'll be fun."

message 20: by Spades (new)

"Well, I hope you two enjoy the dungeons," Helen said, "After all, it would be treason to endanger the peace." She was disappointed that her siblings would say such things, even jokingly. There was a very careful balance between the Sun and Moon Courts, and she hoped that they would learn that even the slightest indication of dislike for the other could be disastrous for both cities.

message 21: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha laughed at the idea, but sighed at Helen. "Lighten up, sis," he said in annoyance. "We're not actually going to do that, come on."

message 22: by Spades (new)

"Don't joke about such things, then," Helen scolded, "You're old enough to know that anything you say could impact the lives of thousands of people." Sascha and Freya were young, but royalty couldn't afford to dwell on their childhoods. It was a sad fact, but that was the life that they were born into.

message 23: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya had the decency to look a little ashamed, but at her brother's brazen nonchalance, she brightened slightly, giving her sister a hopeful glance. "At least no one was listening this time?"

message 24: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha smirked. "Nobody was listening, come on. And let's go," he added, looking at Madison and Helen. "This is a bit dull," he said pointedly.

message 25: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya glanced between her sisters and her twin brother, looking a bit torn. Giving her sisters a pleading, please forgive me kind of look, she trotted after her brother.

"So," she began, glancing over her shoulder to make sure they were out of earshot, "we should egg something."

message 26: by Liam (new)

Liam ((Oh, whoops, didn't mean to break up the roleplay xD))

Sascha grinned. "How about the palace doors? Kind of a clear choice, I think."

message 27: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments ((Ha XD))

"Okay," Freya said eagerly, spirits brightening. "Let's go!"

message 28: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha grinned. "Do you have the eggs?" he asked innocently.

message 29: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya scoffed, pinching her brother's ear. "We'll stop by my room," she said, "and then we'll go."

message 30: by Liam (new)

Liam "Hey, don't do that!" Sascha protested. "And fine! But you should have had them on you!"

message 31: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya shot him a very dry, irritated look, flicking him on the nose. "I would've kept them with me, but I ran into Helen and Madison. They would've smelled it."

message 32: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha chortled. "They would have smelled it if you smashed them. If you didn't they shouldn't have."

message 33: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya saw truth to her brother's words, but she flicked him again on the nose, just to get over her vexation. "Yeah, but they definitely would've questioned the carton of eggs. They would've been suspicious."

message 34: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha grinned. "Fine, fine, whatever. Can we just get the damn eggs, please? I don't want to be caught."

message 35: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments "When are we ever caught?" Freya shot back with a grin. "Let's go."

message 36: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha counted on his fingers. "The time with the Moon Merchant, the near war, the bathroom hijacking.... oh, and when you rigged that visiting noble's clothes to fall apart when he was giving his speech."

message 37: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya giggled. "Oh yeah. That was fun! Oh, and don't forget the time we put poison ivy in the guards' socks. And when we dyed the lake green. Helen couldn't get the dye out of her hair for weeks, remember?"

message 38: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha laughed, and almost fell over sideways. "Oh gosh, I'd forgotten the poison ivy. Wow, we are real nuisances, aren't we?"

message 39: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments "We suck," Freya agreed, though her eyes still sparkled with mischief. "Come on, let's go throw some eggs."

message 40: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha nodded in agreement. "Let's be even bigger nuisances," he said jokingly.

message 41: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments "That's the best way to go," Freya agreed.

message 42: by Liam (new)

Liam ((Where'd you want to go now?))

message 43: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments ((Maybe the courtyard or the entrance?))

message 44: by Liam (new)

Liam ((Entrance maybe. They can egg it from there lol. I must say that they do not act 15 xD more like 10!))

message 45: by jade (last edited Aug 04, 2016 04:26AM) (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments ((Okay! Do you want to post first or should I? And that's very true, Freya grew to like, 10 and then she stopped growing xD))

message 46: by Spades (new)

Helen sighed as she watched the two run off. She would certainly be getting reports from the guards about them causing mischief. She turned to Madison as the twins left her line of sight. "Well, I suppose I should try to get some work done before I have to deal with the aftermath of those two," She said, "I shall see you later, Madison."

message 47: by Liam (new)

Liam ((Sorry.... notifs r crap - um, you can if you want. Lol, I think Sascha did the same :D))

message 48: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments ((Okay!))

message 49: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 77 comments Madison waved at the twins. She smiled. "Looks like they are going to have some fun!"she said to herself. She waved Helena,good bye and walked away to the library. Maybe she could read some books or practice archery.