Soldeluna discussion

The Sun Court Castle > The entrance

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
The entrance into the castle. Throughout the day there is often always people walking in or out. A high traffic area.
(Note: The fact that this is a common, high traffic area means that anyone could possibly jump in to role playing while two others are already there, without having to ask for permission. The entryway and the corridors are the only places where this is allowed.)

message 2: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya picked up the egg, rubbing her fingers against the smooth surface before she pulled back, eyes on the doorknob. "Betcha can't hit the door handle," she taunted, turning to Sascha, before she let the egg fly. It exploded, the yolk splattering across the door as the smell of rotten eggs immediately rose from the battlefield.

message 3: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha chuckled. "Betcha I can!" He laughed, and lined up a throw. "Let's see," he said, and let it fly. The egg soared through the air, and missed the door handle by mere millimeters.

"Close," he muttered.

message 4: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments "Told ya," Freya countered cheekily, reaching for another egg. The carton was almost empty and she pouted, glancing back at their creation. The doors were splattered with yellow goo and broken eggshells, a rotten smell emitting from the area. She gazed at a particularly empty spot before throwing.

message 5: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
((Hey can Cassius, the Sun Court messenger, catch them? XD))

message 6: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments ((Yes!))

message 7: by Liam (new)

Liam ((Sure :D))

Sascha took the last egg in his hand, weighing it thoughtfully. "Fly true!" He exclaimed, and let it go. It hit the top of the doors. Sascha stepped back. "A masterpiece," he commented.

message 8: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya grinned. "A perfect finishing touch, I must say," she added cheerfully, stepping back to admire their work. "Unfortunately, we're out of eggs."

message 9: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
((OK, here he comes XD))

Cassius had been walking through the grounds and now headed back towards the entrance of the castle in case he was needed. But the sight that greeted him at the entrance made him stop dead. He stared for a moment, then called out angrily.
"Prince Sascha! Princess Freya! What is this?!" He said loudly, his voice harsh and stern. He came up behind them, glaring at them. "What is the meaning of this?!"
Cassius had always been known for having the reputation of being uncharacteristically solemn and serious all the time, and he didn't take anything lightly. Now he was absolutely aghast at this sight in front of him.

message 10: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha glanced up, his heart skipping a beat. "Oh damn," he muttered. "Er, Mr. Cassius, sir, we found an empty carton of eggs here," he motioned the eggs, "and we've been trying to figure out who did this." He waves his hand at the doors.

message 11: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya nodded along with Sascha, forcing the mischievous smile away as she took her brother's arm. "Sir Cassius, we're being framed for a crime we didn't commit," she added tearfully as she frantically attempted to scrub the egg yolk off her hand.

message 12: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Cassius eyed them both suspiciously, folding his arms. He indeed noticed the yolk on Freya's hands, as a messenger, not much escaped his detection. "Is that so?" He said drily. Then he just shook his head, unable to bother to pretend to play along. "I ought to report to your father about this." He said sternly.

message 13: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya frowned, tapping the toe of her shoe against the floor. "But Sir Cassius," she whined, rubbing her hands anxiously across her dress, "the King's scary."

message 14: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha nodded swiftly. "He is, and it's not like we've done any harm! I don't see anyone hurt. Do you?" He asked his sister.

message 15: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Cassius raised an eyebrow. "'The King' is your father." He said. "And that isn't the point Sascha. You're causing disruption and showing disrespect to your own kingdom! You should know better than this, the two of you are acting like children! This is NOT proper behaviour of a prince and princess of the Sun Court!" He scolded. It seemed like the twins would never learn.

message 16: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha sighed and raised his hands, clapping his fingers together rudely. "Blah, blah, blah," he said absently.

message 17: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Cassius turned on Sascha. "This is not a joke Sascha!" He snapped at him, glaring. "This is serious! I should report this to the King, and he will probably ground you for three weeks!" He said angrily. He was probably the only person in the castle besides the King, queen, the other prince and princesses, and the other messenger Ayla who could actually address the youngest prince and princess so informally. But he did officially have the right.

message 18: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya crossed her arms with a pout, chewing hard on the inside of her lip. "Oh come on Sir Cass, we didn't mean any harm," she sighed, tapping her foot on the floor. "It's just a little joke, Father doesn't have to know."

message 19: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Cassius turned his glare on Freya. "You address me as Cassius Freya, nothing else." He said to her. "And I don't think you understand the extent of this. You shouldn't be doing jokes like this. I think the King certainly needs to know you two are very inappropriately and immaturely acting half your age."

message 20: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya scowled, but her bottom lip was quivering. She never liked at being yelled at, especially for long periods of time. Rubbing her wrist, she took a closer step to Sascha. "We're only trying to liven things up a little," she muttered, wiping her sweaty palms against the front of her dress, "you're all so serious, and it's good to have some comic relief."

message 21: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha nodded vigorously. "What would this place be without a little fun? We are the Sun Court, after all. Lighten up!" He laughed and tried to run, grabbing Freya and pulling her behind him.

message 22: by Lexie (last edited Aug 09, 2016 04:24PM) (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Cassius rolled his eyes at the twins. They'd never understand would they. When they suddenly started to run Cassius took a step forward and called after them. "Run and I'm reporting to the King and queen!" Then he inhaled deeply, realising he'd have to compromise to do with these two. "Come back, and I won't tell your mother and father." He added.

message 23: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya had taken off with Sascha, very much ready to get the hell out of the crime scene, but she faltered when she heard his threat. She turned to Sascha, slowing down slightly. "Sascha?" she asked quietly, glancing over her shoulder. Cassius looked angry, angrier than someone should look after some innocent (or perhaps, not so innocent) prank.

message 24: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha scowled and turned. "Alright, alright, fine," he said grouchily. "What will you do then?"

message 25: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Cassius eyed the two of them seriously. "I won't tell your parents, on one condition." He folded his arms and nodded to the egg-splattered doors. "You two clean up this mess yourselves immediately." He ordered.

message 26: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya glanced over at Sascha, feeling her lips tugging down to a scowl that matched his. "Damn," she muttered, so that only Sascha could hear her.

message 27: by Liam (new)

Liam ((Sorry guys))

Sascha rolled his eyes. "We could just cut out his tongue?" He joked. "What do you think, Frey?"

message 28: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
((Its alright Liam. You guys go next again probably))

message 29: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya wrinkled her nose; it would certainly do the job, but she wasn't quite fond of blood. "Too gross," she answered, "but I know what we can do. We'll tape his mouth shut."

message 30: by Liam (new)

Liam "He'll just peel it off though," replied Sascha doubtfully. "Maybe we could sew it shut!"

message 31: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya nodded eagerly, turning to Cassius. "That's perfect, Sach, you're a genius! But I don't know how to sew." It was the tragic truth; Helen had attempted to teach her, but to no avail. Freya could never sit still for that long.

message 32: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha's face fell. "Neither do I....." he trailed off. "Damn so what do we do?"

message 33: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya shrugged, then lowered her voice so that Cassius couldn't overhear them, "we can agree for now and get revenge later." She cracked mischievous grin, "but next time, we won't get caught. He won't have any evidence."

message 34: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Cassius folded his arms, raising an expectant eyebrow at the two of them. "I'm waiting. Either you two clean this up now or your parents are finding out about this." He warned.

message 35: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha glared at Cassius. "Fine," he muttered to to Freya. "But yes, payback will come."

message 36: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya nodded her agreement, not finding the strength to glare at Cassius, but she crossed her arms and scowled.

message 37: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Cassius raised an eyebrow at them, eyeing Sascha in particular and narrowing his eyes. "What was that Sascha?" He asked sternly. He then eyed Freya disapprovingly as she scowled.

message 38: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha feigned innocence. "What did I do?" He asked in a hurt tone. "I did nothing!"

message 39: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
Cassius just rolled his eyes exaggeratingly. "Just make sure you two have this cleaned up by the time I get back." He said firmly. He was about to add 'Or there will be consequences', but decided it wasn't necessary. So he spun around and walked away, shaking his head hopelessly when he got some distance away.

message 40: by jade (last edited Aug 13, 2016 04:55AM) (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments "Just make sure you two have this cleaned up by the time I get back," Freya repeated in a high pitched mimic before turning to Sascha with a scowl. "I say we rig a bucket to the door so that, when Cassius comes in, something gross'll fall all over him."

message 41: by Lexie (new)

Lexie | 664 comments Mod
((He didn't actually say that aloud, lol XD))

message 42: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments ((oooohhhh i gotcha xD i'll change it one sec :D))

message 43: by Liam (new)

Liam ((Sorry guys....... I forgot about this one xP))

Sascha smirked. "Funny idea, but how would we get high enough?" he asked, motioning the height of the doors.

message 44: by ash ✈ (new)

ash ✈ (starlessnights) | 40 comments "What are you two doing?" I, Alvina asked. Oh, wait I know what they're doing, but I couldn't get away fast enough.

message 45: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya's face fell as she examined the archway. "Damn. You're right, of course. We could get a ladder, but that'll probably be too obvious." She had been tapping her chin when Alvina appeared. She gave the girl a rather loud and obnoxious shriek, reaching over to hug her around the waist. "Alvi! Just in time, you can help us scheme up a prank against Cass!"

message 46: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha nodded at Alvina. "Hello," he said. "Come to help with pranking?" He asked.

message 47: by ash ✈ (new)

ash ✈ (starlessnights) | 40 comments "Ha! No way!" She hurried to turn around then stopped "Whatever, what are we doing?"

message 48: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments "Pranking Cass," Freya repeated, leaning over to rest her elbow against Sascha's shoulder. "Something gross and nasty, preferably, and something that won't trace him back to us."

message 49: by Liam (new)

Liam Sascha smirked. "That'd be best," he agreed. "Hey, how about manure from the stables? If I know the stable boy, there'll be tons lying around!"

message 50: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) | 278 comments Freya wrinkled her nose, crossing her arms. "Okay, yeah, but are you going to touch the manure? 'Cause I'm sure as hell not gonna!"

« previous 1