« previous 1

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Here we are

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I'll have it up soon

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)
|| Roommates Then, Boyfriends Now ||

Muse A and Muse B have been friends since they were able to crawl around and talk, they have been friends ever since they first went to preschool and then to kindergarten. Muse A has had feelings for his friend Muse B for years, but he never confessed them because Muse B was in a committed relationship already with one of their shared friends. Muse A spent years watching the two make out, and also once or twice engaged in sexual encounters with Muse B and Muse C. Muse A would kill someone if it meant getting Muse B, but being the normal human being he was, he hasn't killed anyone. Muse A comes home one night to Muse B crying on their sofa, when asked what was wrong, Muse A learns that Muse C dumped Muse B for another man. Muse A comforts Muse B by cuddling with him and watching movies, he comforts Muse B by giving him back rubs and giving him everything he needed. Muse B doesn't realize that his friend is doing this because he's trying to confess his love for him, but when Muse A ends up kissing him, it's a big clue that Muse A is in love with him. Muse A confesses his love and Muse B and Muse B confesses his love for Muse A. Muse A is happy and from there he and Muse B start going out, they start to become physical more often and start showing it outside of their home. (( Mind you and your dirty minds, they do not do you know what ))

[ Requirements ]

- MxM
- One Paragraph per character
- I would like to be Muse B the submissive one
- You are Muse A
- One of us can be Muse C when he pops up
- Romance
- Emotions
- Sex is PMed

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Your okay with me being Muse B?

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yah

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yah I'll post mine first

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Name: Theodore Regan
Appearance:

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Where should we begin?

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Maybe when Zane finds Theodore on the couch crying?

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore's boyfriend had broken up with him for another man, another man called Theodore's stepbrother, Theodore was bawling, his pet dog, Red, a male golden retriever, came and tried to comfort Theodore's, but it was no use for the dog, so Red ended up laying down on the couch, under Theodore's arm.

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore looked up, " I'm sorry, you shouldn't be seeing me like this," Theodore mumbled, he wiped his eyes and ruffled Red's fur. He then began to sob again.

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Mark broke up with me for Steven," Theodore said as he wiped his eyes, he began sobbing. " He..he..he said that I....I...was too clingy, that I never let him do anything, I let him choose who to have rhinestones with, I'm glad he chose you, but I let him choose no matter the risks, he said I was holding him down from getting a job, how is it my fault he can't get a job?" Theodore said as he stuttered and talked between sobs

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( Threesome not Rhinestones ))

Theodore looked at Zane, " No,I just need someone to cuddle with and watch romantic Disney movies with me," Theodore mumbled.

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Aladdin," Theodore said with a smile, he looked down at his hands and then back up at Zane.

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore wiped his eyes still, but he cuddled up to Zane and smiled, " Thanks for being such a great friend Zane," Theodore said.

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " And your my best friend Zane," Theodore said as he hugged his friend lightly.

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore smiled, " Yes please," Theodore said.

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore chuckled lightly, " No thanks, I'll just take my Bud Light, the good kind, not the miller light," Theodore said.

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Thanks Zane, I really need this," Theodore said as he popped his beer open and took a swig.

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Neither do I, but my brother got me hooked on it," Theodore said softly.

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore grinned and cuddled closer to his best friend, but as always Red came up and whined up at them.

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Oh shut it Zane, he only wants to cuddle with us, and admit it, you love when he joins us while we cuddle," Theodore said, he patted his lap, Red jumped up and curled up on their laps,

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore moved closer to Zane and leaned against him.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore smiled and kept his eyes on the tv as the movie started rolling.

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Red had ended up getting off of their laps and going outside through the doggy door in the kitchen. Theodore decided to move a bit closer now that Red had gotten off.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore smiled and giggled but ignored Zane when he said that.

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore paid attention to the TV, Red came back but settled on the side of Theodore, his head in Theodore's lap.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore didn't notice the small movement.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore looked at Zane, " you okay?" Theodore asked.

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore raised an eyebrow, " You are terribly bad at hiding a boner Zane," Theodore said.

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore shrugged, " No need to worry Zane, just excuse yourself to the bathroom and deal with it, that's what I do when I get one when I'm around someone hot and sexy," Theodore said.

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " I know I am," Theodore said with a smirk.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore smiled and paid attention to the movie.

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore glanced over at Zane, but then looked way.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore actually blushed, " Maybe," Theodore said.

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore smiled and focused on the tv.

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore grinned and bit his lip lightly.

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore leaned into Zane, loving this

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore leaned against Zane.

(( when should Zane kiss Theodore? ))

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( Maybe when a character kisses another character in the movie? Idk ))

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore was watching the movie, and when he was kissed he was surprised.

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore soon gave in and moaned into the kiss.

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore could feel himself getting hard.

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore nodded, he bit his lip.

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore smiled and stood up, he grabbed Zane and pulled him up and then led him up to his bedroom.

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore smiled, he let go of Zane's hand and sat down on his bed

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore just watched Zane, and when he was straddled and kissed, he kissed back.

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore sat up a little bit, but didn't pull away from the kiss.

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore kept his eyes open as he kissed Zane, frowning when Zane broke the kiss, but smiled when he kissed him again.

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Theodore looked up and smiled

« previous 1