#Troubles discussion

Start here! > Welcome everyone!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 135 (135 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Bluewaterstorm ~ Skeletons ~  Evil and Sassy Girl ~ For a reason ~ To be known as a Legend ~ | 79 comments Mod
Hello everybody! Just wanted to create this group to enjoy issues or scenarios that you guys and girls have and share them with people :}

Phoenix~They/Them What made you cry?

message 6: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Hey guys! I personally don't have that many troubles but I would like to help out anyone who does!

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Aech ~it's not always black and white but your heart always knows what's right~ wrote: "literally my biggest struggle nowadays is when I join a new fandom and can't find anyone I know already in that fandom"

You got me with RWBY new friend

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Aech ~it's not always black and white but your heart always knows what's right~ wrote: "Lմղἶƈ Cհმɾო wrote: "Aech ~it's not always black and white but your heart always knows what's right~ wrote: "literally my biggest struggle nowadays is when I join a new fandom and can't find anyone ..."

Depends on what artest.

Bluewaterstorm ~ Skeletons ~  Evil and Sassy Girl ~ For a reason ~ To be known as a Legend ~ | 79 comments Mod
@Aech Just send a few invites to the friends that you know, that they will like this group?

Lauren (Shakespeare & Whisky) Hello Lovelies

Phoenix~They/Them I've been bullied before too, I've also been chocked so I know how it feels to be bullied.

message 14: by Morgan Elizabeth (new)

Morgan Elizabeth (borhmirs) Hey everyone!

Phoenix~They/Them Morgan wrote: "Hey everyone!"

HI

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 22 comments hello. happy? haha jk jk. i love the pic of the group. i laughed. a bit. okay quite a bit. lol. can i do that

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 22 comments Thank you I am glad to be here I love y'all. In the best way possible. Like u r my friends, sisters, and brothers.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 37 comments Hey guys, I'm Kavya, call me Kavy, and I have lots of struggles in life, and I also love helping other ppl. I'm not that good at advice, but I am a very good listener, and I still love helping other ppl

Phoenix~They/Them I would rather have 2 friends then be popular because sometimes popularity turns people into jerks

So true Cynthia I've known friends (Im not popular by the way, I'm more of a fangirling nerd. But not a computer freak.) and they have just become complete jerks that backstab people for doing absolutely nothing wrong to them at all.

Phoenix~They/Them I had an old friend who stole stuff from me.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 37 comments Cynthia wrote: "I would rather have 2 friends then be popular because sometimes popularity turns people into jerks"

Same here Cynthia

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 43 comments Mod
Empress_Of_Books wrote: "I'm just thinking back on my life. In grade 2, there was this girl who bullied everyone and shoved sand and clay down people's throats. I punched her in the face. Those were in my popular days. Mos..."

ATTA GIRL!

message 26: by Alex (new)

Alex (alex1320) | 1 comments I completly agree. I'd rather have only one but true friend instead of many fair-weather who won't be there for me when I need them.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 43 comments Mod
People say that I'm popular but I don't let that go to my head. I still talk to those that the other popular kids don't and I actually enjoy talking to them.
Once, there was a bunch of popular kids who were talking about this kid ,who wasn't popular, like he was a piece of trash. I dropped everything and marched over there and shut 'em up. Lets just say that Aelin Ashryver would be proud. I think I got named, Fire Breathing B*tch queen.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) Hey guys

message 29: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Hey!

Empress_Of_Books wrote: "So, yeah, quite a few enemies, 'cause the skinny squad has like 14 girls in it."

I hate it when the size 0 girls hate on others. I'm a size 5 or 6 for pants. I even looked it up and it said that was average! So they can kiss my @$$ if they want to talk about it all day.

message 32: by Nafia (new)

Nafia Zalal | 26 comments Hello everyone! I'm new (obviously..)

message 33: by Nafia (new)

Nafia Zalal | 26 comments Good. You??

message 34: by Nafia (new)

Nafia Zalal | 26 comments Haha! So, I can talk about my daily troubles here, right??

message 35: by Nafia (new)

Nafia Zalal | 26 comments Can I start now?? (I'm willing)

message 36: by Nafia (new)

Nafia Zalal | 26 comments So, the thing is I'm in some social medias. I'm a Muslim and for this reason I'm getting cyber bullied for some days. And it's really depressing...

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Heya peoples!!!

Not sure why I joined... But Im here so BRING IT!!!!!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

The wrote: "So, the thing is I'm in some social medias. I'm a Muslim and for this reason I'm getting cyber bullied for some days. And it's really depressing..."

Im LDS (Mormon). I feel you, Smee.

message 39: by Nafia (new)

Nafia Zalal | 26 comments Aww Moo, thanks a lott!!!!!! *drum rolls* BEST FRIENDS!!!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

*hug tackles Smee*

message 41: by Nafia (new)

Nafia Zalal | 26 comments I wish everyone was like you BEST FRIEND. : (

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Why Im just regular ol' Maple

message 43: by Nafia (new)

Nafia Zalal | 26 comments I know! But people can be so horrible without knowing anything about me or my family...

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Or knowing anything about what they're talking about in general...

message 45: by Nafia (new)

Nafia Zalal | 26 comments Yep. You know I had to block almost 12 shit people for this.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh... :(

message 47: by Nafia (new)

Nafia Zalal | 26 comments Yeah they r really horrible.. They don't even understand that we are not like the one's they see in tv everyday.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

My scars don't run that deep but I know whatca mean still. STOP STEREOTYPING!!!!

Ok, Im not a perfect angel. I am not always happy. You do not know what I want and what's best for me, so stop acting like you can read my mind!!!!!!!!

That felt good...

message 49: by Nafia (new)

Nafia Zalal | 26 comments Yes, that's the whole point. Thanksssss a lot for understanding this BEST FRIEND!!!!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

BEST FRIEND- you are the best xD At least my stereotypes are good? I just don't like that Im stereotyped in general.

« previous 1 3