Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > WIP 60k conceptual YA sci/fi adventure

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) | 14 comments Looking for beta readers for my latest WIP. I need general feedback at this point in the writing stage, specifically comments on plot, flow, characterization, and where the book seems to be going etc. I'm still in the early stages of drafting this one.

Tentatively titled 'The Others' my WIP deals with genetic modification and a new race of super humans who are stronger and faster, but more violently inclined. The world is harsh, and lies are woven into the base that the society stands on. Our MC is a communications agent tasked with telling the untold story of the Others. This book is mostly adventure, with romance, mystery, and themes dealing with humanity.

Shoot me an email at whatleys@xplornet.com if you're interested, or message me here!

Lara

message 2: by Zero (new)

Zero (jl_sanchez) | 75 comments I would love to help if you are okay with a 3 - 4 day return period for a 3 chapter review.

message 3: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) | 14 comments Sounds good! Send me an email and I'll shoot you the link for the google docs :)

ReadWriteLove28 | 164 comments Hi! Your novel sounds interesting and I would be glad to discuss beta reading for you. For more information on my beta reading services, please look at the information on my blog and contact me through there.

http://readwritelove28.com/beta-readi...

I have limited openings for August/September, so please reach out soon to guarantee your spot!

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you,
Nori

message 5: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) | 14 comments Update* WIP is now finished and has been polished once, so a lot has changed from the first draft!
Still looking for general feedback on overall plot and character. This one is hopefully going to be doing the rounds to the agents soon, so I'd like thoughts on plot before I finalize and edit so it can be sent off.

If interested, feel free to email.